{10} The Prophet Leah

***

***

I looked out of the back window as we were speeding down the road. We had come across some demons and now we are trying to get away from them. Dean looked in the mirror hanging above the dashboard before he looked back to the road. "Drive faster, Dean." Sam said to him.

"I can't!" Dean replied. Sam grunted in pain making Dean and I look at him with worry. "Are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I'm amazing." Sam responded.

I looked through the back window again, "Have you ever seen that many of them before?" I questioned in surprise.

"No. No way, not in one place." Sam said as he clutched his arm. He had gotten hurt earlier so obviously he was in pain. Right now wasn't exactly the best time to fix his arm up.

"What the hell?" Dean said. He turned and I was thrown into one of the doors. If we weren't being chased by demons then I would have made some remark. Sadly it wasn't the time for that either. Ahead of us was house that was on fire. Dean slammed the breaks and the tires screeched as we stopped. "Damn it!" Dean started to turn and suddenly the windows broke. Demons tried to pull Dean, Sam, and I out of the car when they were sprayed with water. It must've been holy water because they started to scream. Over a megaphone, a man was doing an exorcism. The demons then left their meat suits and went away. "Well that's something you don't see every day." Dean remarked.

"You're telling me." I said as I looked at the people who saved us. The three of us got out of the Impala as the man who was saying the exorcism came over to us.

"You three alright?" He asked us. We were all still in shock so we were glancing all around us.

"Peachy." Dean replied for the three of us.

"Be careful. It's...dangerous around here." The man said. He turned around and started to go back to the truck.

"Whoa. Hold on, wait." I called out to him as Dean and I came around the car to stand beside Sam.

"No need to thank us." The man said not turning around.

"No, hold up a sec! Who are you?" Dean inquired.

"We're the Sacrament Lutheran Militia." The man responded finally turning to look at us. Sam, Dean, and I walked so we were standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry. You're the what now?" I asked confused.

"I hate to tell you this, but those were demons and this is the Apocalypse,"  Oh really, like we didn't already know that. Sam raised an eyebrow at the guy in front of us, "So...buckle up."