{15} The Archangel, Gabriel

***

***

Sam, Dean, and I ran into the hotel that we parked in front of. We were soaking wet seeing as it was raining outside. Well, actually the boys were wet because luckily my jacket had a hood. I took my hood off of my head when we got inside. The inside of the hotel looked really fancy and there was a bar which I knew the boys would be going to at one point. 

"Nice digs, for once," Dean said as he looked around the place too. The three of us were standing at the front desk as we told the guy we would need two rooms. "Busy night." Dean commented. I looked at the guy's name tag and it read 'Chad'.

"Any port in a storm, I guess," Chad said looking away from the computer. Dean laughed a little and Chad handed Dean a paper. "If you could just fill this out, please."

"Yeah." Dean said as he signed it.

Chad's attention was drawn to something on Dean's face making me confused. "Sir, I think... Shaving nick there," Chad handed Dean a tissue. Chad held out two keys, "Your keys."

"Oh. Thanks," Dean took the keys and he handed one to me. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a coffee shop, would you?" Dean asked.

"Buffet. All you can eat," Chad pointed over to it. "Best pie in the tri-state area."

Dean's face lit up when he said that, "You don't say?"

***

I sat at a table with Sam eating some chocolate pie. I looked over to see Dean talking to a woman in red. "Kali..." The whispers said as I got a headache. It wasn't as bad as they usually are which was good. Kali must've been the woman's name, but why would they want me to know that? They wouldn't tell me something unless it was important so why tell me that?

Dean walked over here and sat down at the table. "Sam, unpucker, man. Eat something."

Sam was looking down at his phone looking at something, "We should hit the road, Dean."

"In this storm? I-it's--" Dean stuttered.

"It's biblical. Exactly. I-it's friggin' Noah's ark out there, and we're eating pie." Sam said.

"It's good pie though." I said as I took a bite of mine. Dean smiled showing that he agreed with me.

"How many hours of sleep did you get this week? What? Three? Four? Bobby's got his feelers out, okay? We have talked with every hoodoo man and root woman in 12 states-" Dean was cut off.