{3} Sam Seems Suspicious

***

***

Sam, Dean, and I were all driving somewhere in the Impala. I have been with the boys for two months or so and we have already gotten close. Of course, they haven't told me everything about them and I haven't told them everything about me, but we don't have to tell each other. We will tell each other when we want to and that's what we all agreed on. Right now we were in Housatonic, Massachusetts. Weirdly, I've never heard of this place. We stopped in front of a big, white house and we got out of the car, walking to the door. Sam knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a blonde woman.

"Dean and Sammy Winchester." She said smiling.

***

The blonde woman and a girl who looked to be my age sat on the couch in front of us. The blonde woman placed down some cookies on the coffee table and beside her was a pitcher of lemonade. "So, how long has it been?" The blonde asked. She seemed nice and she was giving us cookies! Something I haven't had in literally years. I reached forward and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie, munching down on it.

"The summer before 6th grade." Sam replied. 

The blonde hummed, "Mmm, I remember. You assigned yourself your own reading list."

Dean chuckled, "That's right. I forgot about that."

The blonde looked at me as if finally noticing me, "And who is this?"

I froze and moved the cookie away from my mouth, "I'm Amelia, but I go by Amy." The blonde smiled at me and I smiled back before going back to eating the cookie.

"Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had." Sam said turning to the girl.

The blonde spoke up making her daughter turn toward her, "Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate – long before you were even an idea – their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" The girl asked surprised.

The blonde nodded, "Mm-hmm. Oh, he'd always come limping back," She turned toward Sam and Dean, "He loved you boys." The boys had sad look on their faces as if remembering something.

"Did you know what he did all that time?" The girl questioned curiously.

"Little Sammy kept trying to tell me. Of course, I didn't believe him," The blonde glanced over at Sam, "Not at first, anyway." So obviously she knows about all the monster and ghost stuff.