Mini Chapter #1

Sceptical from the moment Renjun was texted by Jeno to go to the his room, he almost reluctantly goes to the youngers room.

"Jeno?" Renjun goes to knock on the door, only to be decieved when the door is pushed open by a single knock. "It's open." Jenos voice emits from where his bed is in the corner of the room and Renjun let's himself in, shutting the door behind him.

"Come sit here." In the dim room, Renjun could barely make out Jenos eyes and the soft noise he made when he pats the spot next to him. "What do you need me-"

"Jaemin?"

Jaemin coughs, revealing where he layed on the other bed. "Hi, sorry. I was told to come in here too, I'm not sure what for still but yknow whatever." He shrugs even if nobody can see him. Jeno just sighs at the the blonde and sits up.

"I know Jaemin knows this, but I do like you, Renjun."

"You wh-"

"Shhhh, let me finish."

"I also like Jaemin."

"Bro what the fuck."

Jaemins eyebrows raise, obviously not understanding. "Suddenly I forgot Korean." Jenos face tells another story when he rubs the back of his neck. "I want to know how you two feel about it."

"I like both of you too." Jaemin pipes up, scaring Renjun a bit. "Not just as friends, either." A small silence before Renjun speaks up. "I'm gonna be totally honest and say I kinda like both of you too, and I'd be willing to try something." Jenos eye smile widens at the olders words, making Renjuns heart race a bit faster.

"So would you both do me the honours as being my boyfriends?"

"Of course."

"Duh!"

___________

This is bad I'm sorry.

I'm listening to Kartell by Zuna (I don't expect anyone to know that song hence it's in German) and I feel wronged writing this while listening to a song about not listening to your parents bro what the frick.

I'm so tired writing this too and I have more tests next week so 👌