Mini Chapter #2.5

Also important....

—————

"Alright when should I bring him?"

"When you've spruced him all up nice. A simple pair of nice jeans and a nice dress shirt should be good."

"Great. I'll do just that, how much time does Ten need?"

"I'll check."

"TEN HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE?!"

"..."

""He said an hour."

"Fantastic. I can work with that."

"I'm counting on you, Jaehyun."

"I'm honoured, now I gotta go—"

"JUNG JAEHYUN IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM I'LL TELL DOYOUNG TO—"

"SHUT UP IM COMING!"

"I'm counting on you!"

"Alright Johnny calm down I got it bye."

"Bye."

Jaehyun hangs up the phone and steps out of the stall to come face to face with a fuming Taeyong. "You idiot what were you doing?" Taeyong asks, spinning on his heel to head out the door as Jaehyun follows him.

"Talking to Johnny. I'm in charge of bringing you clothes shopping right now." Jaehyun quickly takes control and drags Taeyong out of the bathroom and heads for another shop in the mall.

"May I ask why?" Taeyong allows himself to be dragged along as Jaehyun searches for a clothes shop. "It's a surprise." Jaehyun mutters through gritted teeth as he spots a nice little clothing store along the opposite side of the mall.

Once inside, Jaehyun automatically begins to grab clothing that catches his eye, pairing them into outfits for Taeyong to try on. On the other hand, Taeyong is watching the younger skitter around like a toy top trying to find clothes for him.

"Try these on and show me once your done with one." Jaehyun dumps the pile of clothes on Taeyong and pushes him in a dressing room. "A-Alright." Taeyong laughs as the door slams behind him.

"What the fuck was that about?"

_________________

"I'M GOING TO HAVE A STROKE!"

Ten paces back and forth from where he's standing near the front door of their dorm with Johnny and Taeil behind him in the kitchen. Saif couple are just watching the poor kid have a mental breakdown when he was told his boyfriend is on his way back to the dorms.

"Breath kiddo, he'll say yes. And if he doesn't I'll kick his ass." Johnny bites the banana he's been eating as Ten sighs and stops. "Damn what did the door do to you." Taeil narrows his eyes at Ten, who is not staring down the door.

"A lot. Someone threw this bitch into my toe once. That shit hurt!" He remembers the fatal accident and winces. "Well if you want something else to think about think about this..." Johnny tosses his banana peel in the trash and turns back to Ten.

"Think about putting a toothpick under your toenail and kicking a wall really hard. (IM SORRY)" Johnny smirks as Ten thinks about it, then begins to squirm uncomfortably. "JOHNNY WHAT THE FRICK."

"HEY THAT SHIT HURTED."

"YOU BOTH BETTER SHUT UP JAEHYUN SAID THEY JUST ARRIVED."

Taeil screams and runs to his room to grab everything they'd need to leave Ten by himself in the dorm. Aka they gonna blast outta there as fast as possible.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Ten screeches as Taeil kicks the door open and runs out, Johnny right behind him. "YOU FAT COCKSUCKERS!"

"DON'T FORGET WHAT I TAUGHT YOU!"

"I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU."

"LET ME LEAVE YOU TWINK."

Ten gives up on screaming and shuts the door behind Taeil and Johnny. He goes to check on the food he made earlier and takes it out to heat it back up. He then starts pacing in circles, backtracking to the mirror by the door to check if his makeup is messes up in any way shape or form.

And that's when the doorknob twists open the door to reveal—

______________________

Y'all must hate me.

🤡