Chat #24 + Mini Chapter #4

ICTea

luckiestman: Johnny he's okay now

xxjhonnyxx: okay send him over here

xxjhonnyxx: I think I already know the problem

luckiestman: alright he's coming

_

A quiet knock on Johnny's door causes him to jump up and open it automatically. Johnny has to contain himself from pulling Taeil into a hug, because seeing him puffy-eyed and sniffling pulls several strings in Johnny's heart.

"Come in, please." Johnny steps back to let Taeil in comfortably. He doesn't want to scare him away when he just got him. "Thank you for the space." Taeil sniffles again and Johnny feels his heart shatter.

Usually Taeil isn't sad unless it's because of the Dreamies growing up, but this is on a whole new personal level.

"Tell me what's wrong." Johnny sits on his bed while Taeil sits next to him, rubbing his eyes. "Sometimes I feel stupid for even thinking these kinds of things." Taeils small gasps as he tries containing his cries, and trying to talk to his boyfriend only make them more severe.

"It's okay, you're not stupid. Take a deep breath." Johnny rests a hand on Taeils thigh. The older just glares at it and sighs.

"I feel like you don't need or want me. You don't show much skinship with me outside of with our members and with them it's worst. It sounds selfish, I know, but I love your little touches, and you as a whole. I just don't know if you want to flaunt me as a boyfriend as much as I want to show you off."

Johnny stays silent and listens to every word carefully. "So you don't think that you matter to me." He sums up and Taeil nods.

"Baby if that isn't the biggest lie I've ever heard I don't know what is. I love you so much, and just seeing you like this hurts me. To think I caused your pain makes me feel like total shit. You're the only one I love like this and I ever had. No other person makes me feel the way you make me feel. No other person makes me want to touch them like I want to do to you. Sure, we all have our ups and downs, but the biggest up in my life has been you."

He takes a shaky breath before continuing as Taeil listens wordlessly.

"Ever since we were trainees I've had my eye on you. Moon Taeil, that one amazing singer that nobody could compare even to superstars like Zayn. A bit awkward socially, but an amazing funny person. You would always practice diligently and you never saw me, but when I watched you train all I saw was talent. Raw pure talent. I fell for you instantly and I'm so glad I did because you've grown into an amazing man that I currently have the ability to love more than anything. I don't need your body to appreciate you. Just you being you is enough to satisfy me, with the occasional "ritual", if I must say. But you matter to me more than my career, family... Kind of, health, and well being. You're my entire world, baby, and I couldn't ask any more from you."

Taeil sits, staring into Johnny's eyes with his own tear-filled ones. "I didn't expect a whole love-declaration when I decided to come over here but I love you too. So much." Taeil finally breaks, falling into Johnny's arms and lets the giant hold him against his chest securely.

"I love you so damn much." Taeil cries as Johnny rubs small circles into his back, looking up at the door to see Taeyong smiling softly at the older members.

Thank you, Johnny mouths to him and Taeyong gives him a thumbs up. "Now how about we go get ice cream?" Johnny lifts Taeil up and sets him on his lap. The older nods quickly and laughs through his tears. "You're so beautiful, even like this." Johnny kisses Taeils nose before setting him down on the floor and standing up.

"And you're so handsome, my prince charming."

-

ICTea

imnotobsessed: strange, usually after a couple fights they usually fuck

imnotobsessed: and to think it's Johnny and Taeil

luckiestman: they made up, and Johnny has now proved to surprisingly be more mature than all of us combined

luckiestman: and sweeter

grateful: what did he say to Taeil?

luckiestman: he gave this whole love-confession to Taeil when Taeil said he didn't think he was worthy enough for Johnny

grateful: aww poor taeil 😢

luckiestman: but Johnny took him for ice cream after

luckiestman: that's really fuckin' cute

grateful: I'm glad they didn't fight

grateful: or fuck

grateful: although Taeil probably wants to

luckiestman: Yeah, that's true, but I now respect Johnny because of that. He's so loyal to Taeil it hurts

pwarkjisung: what amazing parents

pwarkjisung: I love them

______________

Whooooie

This took like 30 minutes to write