Chat #19 + Mini Chapter #2

WHO READS THIS TO ALLOW 5.19K RRADS IM SERIOUSLY GONNA CRY ILY GUYS 😭

⚠️️ THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER, ALONG WITH THE NEXT ONE SO DONT SKIP IT⚠️

__________

Private chat between grateful and tail

grateful: TAEIL IM PANICKING AGAIN

tail: WELL THEN STOP FRICKEN TEXTING ME AND COME OVER HERE

grateful: BUT—

tail: NO BUTS YOU'RE ASKING TAEYONG TO MARRY YOU TODAY YOU'D BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP

grateful: fine I'll be right there, I'm almost back.

tail: alright

_________________

Taeil watches the knob of the door twist and open, revealing Ten in all his crying glory.

"Oh baby." Taeil takes the boy into his arms and let's him cry, sobs echoing throughout the house.

"What if he says no? What if—" Ten bursts back out into loud sniffles and choked out sobs.

"He'll say yes. When you see what I've done you'll feel better about it." Taeil leads him into the living room, where the furniture has been rearranged so a small table can be fit in the center with two wooden chairs on both sides.

"It's beautiful, thank you." Ten rubs his eyes and sniffles, continuing to walk around the room that's been filled with flower petals and candles. The room holds an ambiance of soft and romantic, from the blood-red table cloth to the white and gold plates adorning the table. 2 wine glasses and some very subtle gold glitter also decorates the scene.

"I took quite some time on it." Taeil lists his head up proudly and Ten smiles, the tears now gone. "I just need to get you ready, but that's why..."

Taeil coughs loudly and out of the hallway Johnny emerges, making Ten laugh from the way he does so. "Well, if you're asking for a make over... I'm the man." Johnnys mouth twists up into a smirk as he twirls the clothes hanger on his finger.

"My one and only boyfriend." Taeil smiles at Johnny and Johnny sends a flirtatious kiss to him in return and a wink. "Goodness... You guys act like you love each other more than me and Taeyong, and we've been dating for 2 years." Ten rolls his eyes but follows Johnny anyways.

"I'll be the judge of this mess called a makeover." Taeil follows them suit as they enter Johnnys' room and said male goes to the closet and begins to throw particles of clothing on the bed.

"Ooh! Taeyong gonna wanna smash with this." Johnny grabs a red flannel from the closet and tosses it on the bed along with a pair of nice skinny jeans that looked quite small so that even Ten could wear them and still find them slightly tighter than normal.

"Try this on." Johnny takes the two pieces of clothing and flings them at Ten, who nods gratefully and runs to the bathroom to change.

"Y'know, Taeil, this could be us is a year or two." Johnny wiggles his eyebrows at his boyfriend, who hits his arm playfully and laughs. "Shut up." He continues to giggle, settling against the youngers chest as the laughter dies down to a comfortable silence.

Ten eventually strides out of the bathroom with the new clothes on looking like a model. "Aww Ten sweetie you look great!" Taeil hurries to fix the outfit and backs away once he's done. It's mostly formal but has a bit of that Ten twist on it that makes it his very own.

"I love it. I never knew you had such a taste in clothes, Johnny." Ten smirks as the older places a hand on his chest in a offended way.  "Of course I have a taste in clothes! Jeez, expecting so low of me are you?"

"Yup." Ten answers, spinning in front of the mirror before sprinting our of the room, presumably to fix his makeup. "Yikes that kid..." Johnny sighs and jumps on his bed before pulling his phone out.

"Almost time for part 2?" Taeil asks and flops down next to him. Johnny nods and pulls up the call managing app, dialing a quick number before settling it against his ear. A dull ringing sound starts and stops quickly as the other person accepts the call.

"Jaehyun? Yeah, we're almost ready for him."

______________________

I have fake nails again 😒