Mini Chapter #3

"Ack!"

Ten jumps backward, skittering to the living room and back to the door in time as Taeyong fully opens the door.

"Chittaphon what—"

"Hi babe!"

Ten smiles and every piece of unsteadiness falls away from his instantly as Taeyong stares at him like a piece of meat. "What's this?" Taeyong walks in and searches the dorm, his eyes widening as the table and everything comes into view.

"Ten, it's beautiful." Taeyong smiles softly as he turns to meet Tens awkward smile. "Taeil did it. I didn't know how to really make it so he helped." He says shyly and Taeyong just smiles wider and walks up to Ten, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Well? Do you have any food?"

________________

"Can you... Come with me?"

"You're not going to push me off, right?"

"No, of course not."

Ten shakes his head as he takes Taeyongs hand and walks out onto the balcony. They lean together on the railing and look over the large expance of land, engulfing themselves in the night and each other's presences.

Taeyong leans his head on Tens' shoulder and Ten puts his head on the olders as if to recognize the movement. "This was amazing." Taeyong sighs as Ten takes his head off his after a moment.

"Taeyong..." Ten turns to him and takes in a deep breath. He grabs Taeyongs hands loosely in his own as Taeyong watches him suspiciously.

"I want to take this moment to say how much I love you. You're eyes, cute nose, amazing smile, lips, your talents, your arms, legs, body, hair, attitude when your angry, happy, sad, excited, everything. You're perfect and I love you for that. These years we've spent together and not I've loved every minute, second, and milisecond and tonight I want to express how much these 2 years together as a couple have meant to me... So Lee Taeyong..."

Ten released Taeyongs hands and reaches back into his pocket to pull out the small black box, bending down on one knee and slowly opening it up to him.

Taeyong who's already in tears, places his hands on his cheek as he smiles through each happy tear.

"Will you make me the happiest gay man alive right now and marry me?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY OF COURSE I WILL!"

Taeyong shouts and jumps on top of Ten, sobbing into his shoulder as Ten drags him back up and takes his hand, carefully slipping the silver ring onto his finger.

"I love you so much." Taeyong throws his arms around Tens neck and laughs as Ten places his hands on Taeyongs sides. "I love you too, babe." Ten smiles as Taeyong takes his face out from the crook of Tens neck.

"I love this height advantage." Taeyong smiles, pulling Tens head up gently with his fingers as their lips meet slowly.

When they say fireworks explode, they weren't exaggerating.

____________________

🤞🤡👌

And then they fucked 👺