Broken.

I opened my eyes. I was back in a familiar bedroom. It must be my home in my present life.
I then hear some dog bark.
It must be far away. My eyes went sharp I felt someone hugging me on the left side of the bed sheet which is covered in a blue long blanket

Y/n: This must be issei....

I then my both eyes turned red making a symbol.  But my right eye gets blurry my head gets dizzy then my right eye turned normal.

I then pulled away the blanket revealing someone.

Y/n: Holy God of goddesses!

It was a woman with red hair and a large breasts... And naked with a good hips and body shape I have no doubt it is Rias Gremory.

Then she slowly woke up, yawning and she ruba her eyes. How cute of her. It must be of the sunlight making her beautiful.

Y/n: Gremory.. What are you doing in my bed and why are you naked.. Perharps we did something... Oh my god..  My virginity belongs to Grayfia...

I then jumped back. My left eye remained active revealing a red smoke.  But my right eye is completely normal...

I then checked the cabinets. It has a butterfly knife. I grabbed it and spinned it to form on its position.

Y/n: Gremory....  I'll say this again...  Why are you here...

She then stood up.  She is careless about showing her body on a high god like me.

Rias: Relax, Y/n... If you kill me.  That'll be a pure disgrace. Among the rules. And the Gremory family. Rhat includes your Grayfia hating you.. You don't want yourself,  God of gods title be in vain....

Y/n: Enough of this bullshit!

I then rushed onto rias, completely intended to stab her but.  I tripped. Dropping myself infront of her boobs.

Your face is buried on her large breasts. Then she hugged my head so that I can stay on her. Boobs...

Y/n: I cam't bweathe!!  Let go!

I shake my head.  Same goes for her boobs shaking..

Rias: Y/n... You naughty boy..

She then stopped doing those lewd actions.

Rias: You lucky boy.... You did some lewd acts.
She then sarcastically laughed

Rias: By the way... I am your master.  I revived you. As a demon..

Then I remembered that part of me of which I got stabbed by Sirzech..

Y/n: I see...

I kneeled on Rias which revived. Me.

Y/n: You just want a god's power...
I am broken, Gremory. I am broken.... I can't serve you with my full power. Due of me being revived as a demon. Half of my powers were sucked. Am I right? Master?

I smiled then. Issei bursted on the door.

Issei: Rias! Did y/n do lewd actions?!

Rias then stared at me and smiled.

Rias: No he doesn't.

I sighed in relief.

Then my alarm clock rang.

I ran to the hallways of the house heading to the bathroom.

*Timeskip of y/n bathing. Same goes for everyone bathing*

Rias has her school uniform worn already. Same goes for me and issei.

We ate in silence then we walked through the school.

Rias doesn't go on same classroom.  She is our Rias senpai.

Me and Issei entered the classroom and sat on our seats. Then Rosweisse
Came.  I have no doubt that she is the homeroom teacher.

Rosweisse: Y/n... You didn't came on me after school. So I'm gonna talk to you later on the teacher's lounge.

Y/n: Oh sorry! Many things happened!
*Timeskip to yhat boring class*

The bell rang. I followed Rosweisse which goes on the teacher's lounge.

Then she sat om the chair.

Rosweisse: Y/n... Is that true?  That you attacked Sirzech?!

I nodded which she gasped in shock.

She then hugged me.  But she let go of it instantly.

Rosweisse: S-s-sorry...  I hugged you
Her face is red... It's due that she hugged me.

Y/n: It's okay I always wanted to feel your hug..

She then heated up and her face continued to be redder as tomato.

Y/n: Rosweisse.. Are you okay?!

I moved towards her, I leaned my forehead to her forehead which caused her to sweat....

Y/n: You're hot... 

Rosweisse: Me?  Hot?  I-I am not a hottie...  She then sweated more.

Y/n: Yeah.  You have a fever...

She then stopped sweating and blushing which caused her to be emotionless....

Rosweisse: You idiot!

She then punched me in the face.
A girl punch really hurts as hell...