Don't go without me!

That was a good night......
Ah..  That pleasures me. Akeno is
T h i c c that includes Rias....  For me.  I will marry them both, A god can marry ten girls. But I prefer a goddess.... But I prefer

a shrine maiden. Like Akeno more than a younger sister of my enemy.

I stood up, leaving the room.. Wait.. This is not my house.... This is a mansion....

I went to the hallways. And searches for the way out....

Then I found the main hall there is no one...

I checked the time on the clock on the top of the door...

Y/n: 8:22 PM?! How much hours did I sleep......  Holy shit...

I walked to the door, opening it and entered outside...

Y/n: Where did they go......

My left eye turned red,  revealing a symbol.  Red trails goes on my eyesight. I followed the trail.  Then...

Y/n: I should get Raynare..

I stopped following the trail then, I went on my house.. There is Raynare which is cleaning the house the whole time..

Raynare: Welcome home, Y/n-Sama...

I then grabbed her hands. Which her face was filled with pale red tomato..

Y/n: Raynare! Follow me!!!

My eyes still has the trail. I saw a motor bike which has a key on it. No one is there so. I used the bike then held the grip tightly.

Y/n: Raynare! Hug me tightly!!!

Raynare hugged me very tight which her chest is leaning on mine...  She is still on her lewd clothes.

Y/n: Raynare. I love your scent. Makes me want to lick youe whole body... Haha I was just kiddin-

Oh fuck. Why did I say that.
Then Raynare blushed more confidently.

Raynare: Please do...

The motor speed went at 187mph....

Then the red trail stopped... It was a church. I can't see the whole view because it is dark.. Then I see Akeno and Rias and Koneko getting stripped by Freed....

Freed: My,  my..  You guys have slender body...  Oh..  The girl with a black hair has a black bra... And the red haired girl has a red rose bra.. And the small white haired girl has...  Tch..  No bra... Ew... Gross.. I hate flat chested...

Koneko: You bastard!!  I'm going to kill you!!!

Y/n: Freed!  Let go of these pure ladies!  You're hurting their pride as a cute maiden!!

Everyone blushed and smiled except for me and Raynare.... Our fist clenched due to Freed's action...

Raynare then threw a light spear on Freed.. Freed was pierced through his heart.  But he healed. Due to the ring Freed is wearing...

Y/n: Raynare...  Grant me your energy..

I then held Raynare then kissed her.

I feel energy coming through my body.. Ahh I feel so good and powerful.  Like a god again..

Raynare then fell down om the ground due to exhaustion about her energy sucked.

Y/n: Let's do this...... 

Y/n: Concedimi la forza e superi il mio nemico.

my eye revealed a red symbol.

Freed: You know what is this?

Freed held a holy minigun that has unlimited ammo. No limits...

Freed: Time to die!

The minigun starts spinning up.
My armor appears on my body. And stopped every bullets.

Freed: What?!