Coincidence.

Your left eye glowed red with a symbol. Which Freed was in shock.

Y/n: Time to die, Bastard!

I flicked my fingers then Freed's sword breaks instantly.. Then freed was in shock, Stepping back on each time I step forward.

Freed: S-stop! Don't move!

He then grabbed a girl with a blonde hair, pointing his gun on the woman's head. I have no doubt that is Asia.

Asia: S-stop! Let me go!

Asia tries to break free from Freed but freed putted his arms on her neck.
All Asia could do but to struggle, but she can't struggle...

Freed: Now, What are you going to do bastard?

Freed continued to laugh sarcastically, which made my teeth and fist to clench..

Y/n: Shit, You're lucky if my right eye is working, Your body could explode into pieces...

I then space out, thinking for something. There is a chandelier which is on the top on where is Freed and asia was..

Freed: Die bastard!

Freed shot me with a pistol on the head, It's a normal pistol.... I won't die. But the pain really stings....

My armor appeared on my body, but my helmet does not. due to the pain I am having.

I pulled my sacred weapon underneath my robe.

Y/n: You cheeky bastard!

I pulled my pistol in anger. Which made him to laugh more sarcastically.

Freed: You think you can shoot me? If you shoot me

Freed: You think you can shoot me? If you shoot me.. My hostage will die!

I then laughed. Making him go crazy with madness...

Y/n: You think I am not prepared for that?

I shot the chandelier on the middle side which made the chandelier go backwards and fall down on Freed, Asia is safe....... Freed tried to shoot asia, Then I shot his  index finger on where he is holding the pistol.

Freed: You cannot catch me!

He then threw a flashbang, I still memorize the place. I managed to shoot Freed on the arm.
I hear him scream when I shot while I'm on flash.

After the flashbang, There is no trace of Freed anymore...

Issei: Thanks Y/n I know you will be mad if I got hurt...

I laughed sarcastically, Why would I save a bastard like you?

Y/n: You idiot. I fought back because he made my outfit dirty...

Asia walked towards us and healed issei..

Issei: Why would you heal a lowly demon like me, Asia?

Asia continued to heal even if Issei is a demon.... Then a red portal appeared on us.. There goes the Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba...

Rias: Issei! Y/n! are you guys alright?

I laughed and sat beside Issei, The gunshot still hurts as hell...

Y/n: You think I'm alright?!

I pulled the bullet on my head which is buried..

My pistol faded.

Y/n: Ah, Shit.. gunshots really hurts. I could have killed that bastard instantly if my full power is still here...

My eye went normal, fading my armor..... I fell down to the ground. Due to exhaustion..
my power which sucked my energy that includes the pain on the bullet.

Rias: Y/n!

He then, turned his head to me. which my head was laid on her legs.

Then I passed out...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I opened my eyes, I was in a different room. I don't think it was mine. it is so dark.
Then I feel someone on my blanket, I don't think it was sucking my member, I don't think it is... I can't feel my member.

Then someone on the blanket moved slowly, and now I spotted who it is.... It was Akeno!

Akeno: Y/n......

Akeno then grabbed my hands and licked my fingertip... and she bit it..

I moaned due to the pleasure..

Then someone kicked the door.. It was Rias! Which crossed her arms and with an angry expression...

Rias: Akeno! That's no fair!

Rias then jumped on the bed...

Then Rias licked my neck... same goes for Akeno...

Y/n: Yamate! Aughn...

They continued doing it, the pleasure is what I hate. I can't move. the pleasure is good..

Then Issei came which is worried but no.

Issei: Oooh Shit! Y/n!!! You traitor!

Issei then fall his knees on the ground, Issei wanted those pleasures to be his...
He cried and cried. I smiled, then....  I hugged rias, then I licked Akeno's ear.

Akeno: Ughn... Y/n... You don't have to push yourself.... Teehee, Rias is jealous... Because Y/n doesn't want to lick Rias ear....

Rias then got back to her angry expression.

I stopped licking Akeno's ear then I licked the red haired girl's ear..