Battle against a true hero.

Freed: Oh! The true hero is here! than that stupid bastard who got beaten instantly.

He pointed at Issei who is beated up, and unconcious.

Freed: Now finally! I will fight with the "true hero!"

Y/n: What are you planning up to, Get beaten up by me?

I then glared at Freed who has a crazy expression..

Freed: Ding ding ding! Close to the question. The true answer to the question is... You're gonna be beaten up like them!

Then Freed continued to fire the gun he had, It is infinite looped....

Freed: Show me what you got hero!

I walked like a rich man, towards Freed who is still shooting..

The bullets is repelled. I clapped three times then his machine gun exploded... but that includes the girl's bra...

Freed: No... It can't be... I'm an optic marksman! A true masterpiece virtuoso tactician!

He moved backwards, then he fell on the ground...

I grabbed him by his collar.

Y/n: Pika-boo...

His head exploded, his brain was teared apart. I dropped him on the ground... His blood splatted on my face..

Y/n: Now, you guys see my true power... 

I laughed like a madman, masochist. or something you call...

Issei who is unconcious is still unconcious but the others are covering their chest with their arms..

Y/n: I'm a madman! Like him... Hahahaha............ Now fear me! I'm a good for nothing but a god who dominates evil!

Then Rias on the left hand hugged me, with my blood on my face.

Rias: You're not a madman. You're just like us... She then continued to hug me.. I cried on sadness....

Y/n: I'm sorry, All I can do on my entire life was kill, kill and kill.... With these blankless eyes, I am good for nothing but kill.. I dominate anyone who opposes me....... 

Akeno: Yeah, we're like you y/n....

Koneko: Idiot, Don't say things like that..

Then Issei which is unconcious woke up..

Issei: Where is Asia?!

I then shrugged.

Y/n: I just came here...

Then everyone went underground, there is Asia on the ground. Dead.. and some followers who praise her.

Issei: Asia!!!

I smiled, Raynare's energy is so high.

I clapped which made a strong wind, which the followers were blowed away...

Then Rias ran on Asia....

Issei: Rias! Please make her your peerage, I beg you...

Rias: She seems weak so, If you insist. I'll do...

Rias then threw a chess piece.

Y/n: Let's go Raynare...

I carried Raynare, Bridal style which made her blush...

Raynare: Y-Y/n This is embarrasing....

Y/n: Embarassing? Atleast care on your clothes.. Tommorow, You'll go with me on the mall..

Raynare: Y-yes...

There is a few energy remained on me so, A portal appeared which brings to home..

We both went there and the portal vanished...

I then threw Raynare on the bed, I lay down on the bed and slept.