Lucky day or not?

Y/n: Pshhh, Why is Issei so pervert much...

I lay my hands on my pockets, Walking on the streets. Then I noticed a convenience store.

Y/n: Great! Imma just buy a drink to cool myself..

I entered inside, it's just a plain. normal convenience store such for commoners...

Cashier: Welcome to Nico's mart! Please make yourself comfortable!

I ignored the cashier, being a snobbish it's what normal commoners do.

I headed to the drink section...

I spotted a white haired girl who has a cat hair pin trying to reach a drink on the top. which she can't reach.

I walked towards to the girl, I grabbed it. she then turned.

Y/n: You want this?

She then nodded, so.

I handed the drink to her. Which she smiled.

Girl: A-arigato....

She then bowed in joy.

Y/n: Little girl... What are you doing in a place like this without a companion? I patted her hair.

Girl: I-I'm a high schooler!

Y/n: Wow, High schooler? You must be a middle schooler.

She then clenched her fists in anger, I think she was ready to punch me.

Y/n: No!

Then she dropped her fists

Y/n: You're a grade schooler!

Then she punched me on the face.

I fell down on the ground, holding my face.

Y/n: Ow-Ow! Why would you treat someone that helped you like this? I don't deserve to get punched.. It's such an unlucky day. I got so much punch on my face, tons of times! Ahh!

She then crossed her arms and looked away.

Girl: Hmph... I'm an high schooler!

She then kicked me on my chest which caused me to moan.

Girl: Koneko! Remember my name Koneko!

Y/n: K-Koneko?!

Wow, I just realized it now... She is Koneko.... Why didn't she recognize me. I was at her club..... what the heck?

Y/n: K-Koneko! I am a member on your club! Remember?!

I stood up slowly. Then Koneko kicked me which caused me to fall down.

Koneko: Stay down idiot!

Her feet lays on my head, That is too much weight. Why is a petite girl has so much weight...

Koneko: Are you stalking me, You bastard?!

Then, her feet gets more weight, She's putting much weight on her feet..

Koneko: Answer me bastard!

Then she puts more weight, she wants to kill me!

Y/n: No-no! I wanted to buy a drink!!!

She then removed her feet, then I stood up.

Y/n: What is your business here?

Koneko: Isn't that obvious? I'm buying a drink for Rias-sama!

She then walked away. What a weird girl....

I grabbed Pucari sweat, being thirsty due to getting beaten up by a petite girl...

Y/n: Today is a bad day...

I walked in the cashier and paid my item.

I headed outside, and headed to the park. I sat on the bench..

I lay the cold pucari sweat on my face which leaves bruises...

After that. I drank the pucari sweat. And I saw a girl with a black hair, Sitting on the other bench.

She looks familiar, Her face leaves a sad unjoyful attraction.. and she dropped a tear on her eyes.

Y/n:She must be thinking something.

I walked towards the girl which is crying, I handed her my pucari sweat.

Y/n: Here, You're crying. You need a refreshment.

She then stared at me and smiled. she accepted it. I thought she was going to refuse it.

Girl: T-thanks... Aren't you Y/n?

My eyes widened, Who could have thought that an unfamous person like me was helping a big breasted black haired girl.

I nodded which she gasped.

Girl: Did you forget me? I am Akeno! Akeno Himejima!

Y/n: W-what? Um.. I didn't forgot about you.

She then started drinking the pucari sweat, after that she stared at the pucari sweat.

Akeno: Y/n I want to consult you about this so, Please answer it. Or give me an explanation.

Y/n: Sure thing.

Then he rubbed the pucari sweat with both her thumbs.

Akeno: My parents died, I was all alone back then. ever since my parents died. And I blame my father for not protecting her. My mather is a priestess on the shinto.... I don't want to talk more...

Y/n: Why don't prove your father for what he did. Show him your beautifulness which is a seed of your mother which really loves you. Prove her! be stronger. and beautiful.... 

She then stopped rubbing the bottle.

Akeno: You're right! Thank you Y/n! Thank you so much!

She then hugged me in joyfulness..

Y/n: Sure thing...

She then handed me the bottle and she walked away.

I walked away too....