Adore U

° So what I mean is, I want to know all of you
I'll sing you, U hoo,I'll sing you, U hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby
I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy °

It was by the 10th of May when fate decided to change the life of Wonwoo. Wonwoo was just having his ordinary day, putting back the books in the proper shelves and helping customers with their needs. To say it simply, it was a normal day at the 17Carat Bookstore and for Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo!" Minghao, his co-worker, called. Wonwoo excused himself from the customer who's busy reading the synopsis of a certain book. "Hmm?" Wonwoo said as he approached the counter where Minghao is assigned at.

"I'm going out to buy coffee, want some?" Minghao asked as he took his wallet from his bag under the counter. Wonwoo refused the offer since he had coffee before coming to work. "Okay, suit yourself. Take over the counter for a second, i'll be really quick." Minghao stated before heading out the door. Wonwoo sat at the chair that Minghao used to sat on and waited for the customers to approach him.

10 minutes has passed and Minghao still hasn't come back. A few customers stopped by the counter to pay for the books that they like but the store wasn't busy. Wonwoo got a little bored, having no one to talk to and no customer to help. He decided to take a nap thinking that it wouldn't hurt to slack a bit on his job. Wonwoo was quick to fall asleep, not realizing the small sound the chime by the door made. A tall figure entered the store, scanning the books by the bookshelf. He took out a huge hard covered book, something about anatomy, scanned it and decided that he would actually buy it. The figure caught a glimpse of the sleeping boy by the counter and heaved out a disappointed sigh. He approached the counter while thinking on ways to scold his friend from slacking off.

"No wonder you can't pay the rent last month, you kept on sleeping on your job." The guy exclaimed. His words didn't registered as the boy kept on sleeping with his head down. Since he was actually buying something and not just to visit his friend, he decided to wake him up. He slammed the hard covered book at the counter, causing the sleeping boy to jolt up. He let out a small scream as he put his hand by his heart. To the guy's surprise, it wasn't his friend that was sleeping on the counter.

"Oh, I thought you were Minghao. Sorry to wake you up in a rude way." The figure apologized, giving Wonwoo the most genuine smile he could make.

"It's my fault, i'm sorry for the inconvenience." Wonwoo apogized as well, bowing at the customer. He saw the book by the counter so he asked if he would buy the book. The guy just nodded so Wonwoo scanned the book and asked for the payment.
"Umm, do you know where Minghao is?" The guy asked as Wonwoo counted the change. "He went out for a bit to buy coffee, he'll be back soon. Do you want me to tell him that you came?" Wonwoo asked as he handed his change. The figure pocketed the money and gave Wonwoo a smile. "Just tell him that Mingyu dropped by." The guy, whose name is Mingyu, as Wonwoo figured, answered.