Don't Wanna Cry

° When half of me is gone,
How could I live as one? °

"Mingyu, are you breaking up with me?"

It's raining heavily outside so Wonwoo is stuck in his home doing nothing. The TV channels are not working due to the inclement weather. The store is also closed today that's why he doesn't have work. Due to his boredom, he decided to call Mingyu.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu asked when he picked up the call.

"Are you busy? Wanna come over?" Wonwoo invited but the other man let out a sigh.

"I'm kinda busy." He stated.

"You're studying?" Wonwoo questioned. He felt like Mingyu isn't the mood to talk so what he wanted to do was to cheer him up.

"Yeah." Mingyu gave him a short reply.

"You should take a break. You've been studying non stop. C'mon let's go somewhere." Wonwoo said as he walked to his room to pick an outfit.

"I can't. Don't you see that this is important to me? I can't just put this aside." Mingyu scolded. Wonwoo was taken aback by Mingyu's tone that caused him to stop what he's doing.

"Maybe some other time? I really need to work on this." Mingyu said after recollecting himself.

"I'll just come over and watch you study. I'll be quiet, I promise." Wonwoo doesn't know how to give up. It's been days since he has seen the younger and the only thing he wanted to do was to feel Mingyu's embrace.

"Wonwoo, stop it. It's raining heavily outside. I don't want any interruptions at the moment. I'll just..." Mingyu said as he think of words to say. "I'll just call you soon." Before Wonwoo could even say goodbye, Mingyu already ended the call.

Wonwoo tried to be understanding but it sometimes get to him. He knows that Mingyu is working hard to get his degree but he can't remove the doubt that Mingyu might not want Wonwoo anymore. He just tried to recall all of their genuine memories together to keep his messed up thoughts in place.

"He's simply busy. That's all. We'll just have to wait 'til his free again." Wonwoo reassured himself. Before he could doubt their relationship again, he decided to just take a nap.

A week later...

Wonwoo is currently at Mingyu's place. He is watching Mingyu and his classmates having a group study while he prepared snacks in the kitchen. It's odd that Mingyu rarely calls him now and if he does, he asked him to make snacks for his friends. He stopped starring at the group and focused on the food he's making.

Mingyu checked on Wonwoo to see if he's done. When the food is ready, Mingyu kissed Wonwoo lightly on the lips.

"Thanks, babe. I'll make it up to you." He said with a wink as he walked out the kitchen. This made Wonwoo a blushing mess. He was supposed to be mad at the younger but he ended feeling the butterflies all over again.

Since he already done his job in preparing their snacks, he just stayed at Mingyu's room while he wait for them to finish studying. He took out his phone and scanned their pictures together.

It was almost midnight when the group finished. Wonwoo fell asleep on Mingyu's bed. Good thing he doesn't have work tomorrow. Mingyu scanned his boyfriend who is fast asleep in his bed. Mingyu admitted that he missed him. It's been a while since he took his time off the books and into his boyfriend. He didn't bother waking him up and instead, he layed down and cuddled Wonwoo. Even when asleep, Wonwoo shifted himself closer to Mingyu as he wrap his arm around his torso.