Aju Nice

° Today's weather resembles you a lot
The way to you becomes flowery
If I can catch a glimpse of your elusive heart
My whole body is itching and beating,
What is this sensation, what do I do,°

"Mingyu, do you know what day is tomorrow?" Wonwoo asked while Mingyu is cooking. Mingyu took a quick peak at the calendar by the door then answered his question. "May 10, why?" Mingyu questioned back. Wonwoo didn't answer but instead, he walked towards Mingyu and hugged him from behind. "Let's go on a date tomorrow." Wonwoo said, resting his head on Mingyu's shoulder. Mingyu let out a small chuckle then said, "we always go on dates." "Tomorrow will be a special one." Wonwoo replied. Mingyu gave him a confused look, asking Wonwoo on why is it so special. "For a smart guy like you, you sure don't remember dates very well." Wonwoo stated. Mingyu tried to recall every dates that he could think of. It wasn't his birthday and their anniversary is not until September. Mingyu continued cooking as he tried to recall something that he might possibly forget. "Lucky you, I remembered it." Wonwoo said, latching off the younger to his sides. He watch Mingyu cook as he leaned by the counter.

"Tomorrow counts as a year since we first met." Wonwoo finally said. "How could you possibly remember that?" Mingyu asked after letting out a sigh that he wasn't forgetting anything very important. "I have my ways. So, we'll go on a date tomorrow okay?" Mingyu answered to which Mingyu just nod. After that, Wonwoo waited for Mingyu by the table.

Wonwoo just got home from Mingyu's place. He hurriedly went to his laptop and started searching for nice places. Wonwoo wanted something fancy for a change. Their dates have always been eating at fast foods, going to cafes, and staying at home. He wanted something new since it is the anniversary of when they first met. The first thing that Wonwoo did was to reserve at a fancy restaurant that serves some of the greatest korean dish in Seoul. He made a reservation for 2 at 6:00pm. Though the restaurant was a bit pricey, Wonwoo thought that it wouldn't be bad to spend good money on Mingyu. Wonwoo somehow got lazy after doing their reservation so he decided to take a shower before hitting the bed. He took out his phone and searched for great places for a date. He ended up drifting to sleep before he can even say good night to Mingyu.

Wonwoo woke up earlier than his alarm. It was a first for him but then he remembered his date for today. He got up quickly and prepared himself for their date.

Wonwoo
8:07am
Good morning ♡

Mingyu
8:10am
You're up early

Wonwoo
8:12am
That's because we have a date

Mingyu
8:13am
Ugghh don't remind me

Wonwoo
8:14am
:<

Mingyu
8:17am
I'm just kidding haha I can't wait
for later

Wonwoo
8:19am
Yeah yeah me too
I'll meet you later. Dress nice okay?

Mingyu
8:21am
Okay see you too

Wonwoo laid out his outfit for today. He wears a fancy striped polo with slacks and some black shoes.

On the other hand, Mingyu wasn't sure on what to wear. He doesn't know anything about their dates so he's not sure if he should dress fancy or not. He ended up choosing a long sleeve polo with black pants paired with black shoes.

It was already around 2pm when both are ready to go. Wonwoo fetch Mingyu from his place. "You look nice." Wonwoo complimented as he saw Mingyu. Mingyu blushed a little at what he said but was still able to reply, "You're not so bad yourself, Wonwoo." Soon, they were of to the streets walking to a place that only Wonwoo knew. Mingyu once mentioned to Wonwoo that he wanted to visit the aquarium park but he can't because he has nobody to go with him. Wonwoo figured that it will be nice to visit the aquarium park today.