Life Buoy 14

She was stupefied. With eyes wide open, she stiffened. She felt the sudden jolt of electricity run through her veins as RJ felt shivers through his spine. The crowd was screaming loudly, cheering their names yet they were only hearing the fast beating of their hearts while their lips touched. If only RJ could make the moment last, he will. But It didn't last long enough. Nicki immediately pushed him away, making him step back with eyes full of worry as he looked at her. She looked back at him, searching for answers as to what just happened and why. But then her gaze fell towards his arm, or the one clinging and caressing it at the moment. Sabrina. She saw red and she raised an eyebrow when she stared back at him. He tried to remove the arm caressing him as he moved to reach out to Nicki. But she was already being dragged by the hosts to the center of the stage. He could hardly hear anything the hosts were saying because he was more focused on her.

Bakit ba kasi niya sinabi yun?
Tsaka bakit ginawa niya yun?
Gago ka, RJ, hindi mo siya
binantayan sa pag-inom. Ayan,
nalasing tuloy. Paano na?

But even then, how can he explain to her what happened. He knew it was wrong but it felt so right. And he'll surely won't ever forget it. As in never.

Paano nga ba Nicki?
Pano ko sasabihing
hindi ko sinasadya...
pero nagustuhan ko.
Gago ka talaga, RJ.
Hindi nga kasi pwede,
may boyfriend. Itaga
mo sa kukote mo!

He was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't realize the event was through. He was only brought back to reality when Sabrina motioned for him to go down the stage, with her arm still hooked in his. But he didn't mind Sabrina. He looked at the middle of the stage and Nicki's gone. He quickly scanned the area only to see Nicki's retreating figure, with Sheena waiting for her down the stage. He moved in an instant to get to them.

Shit! Shit! Shit!
Paano ba nangyari yun?
Ano na, self?! May napala
ba yang selos mo?! Teka,
selos? Nagseselos ba ako?
Bat ganto yung pakiramdam?!
Jusko! Napakahaliparot naman
kasi nung babaeng yun, kung
makaangkla kay RJ dinaig pa
yung ahas eh.

"Beshie!!!"

Nicki was taken out of her reverie and hugged Sheena the moment she saw her best friend.

Sheens! I...He.. Shocks!
Nakakahiya! Si RJ! Gahd!

"We-wait! Chillax! Nagulat ako sayo besh! I can't believe you did that! Pero congrats pa din kasi—"

Nicki... aahhhm...

Sheena was suddenly interrupted as Nicki was startled, pulling away from the hug. RJ was already behind Nicki and Sheena felt her best friend stiffened when she heard him.

Besh! CR! Now!
Nicki mouthed silently.

Sheena immediately pulled her hand and together they ran to the restroom while RJ was left there with the guys, thinking if he should trail behind them or just wait at their table. He did the latter as he let himself be dragged by the guys towards their table.

"Iba ka RJ! Nakascore ka agad kay Nicki! That was hot, dude!" Jerome commented as they walked to the table.

"Oo nga, Kuya RJ! I didn't know may ganung side pala si Ate Nicki pag nakakainom! Whoa! Hotta! Ano kuya, aminin mo, ang hot diba?! Kinilig ka?" Josh added.

"Pucha 'tol! Hindi ko naisip na gagawin mo yun. Ang talino mo, Jay! Biruin mo nilaglag mo yung lemon para makaisa kay crushie! Yahoo!!!" Kristoff said as they sat on their chairs.