Life Buoy 15

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait...

Anyway, di na natin ito patatagalin. There's a song attached to this chapter for added feels pero wag niyo muna iplay. I have a note somewhere in the middle so you'll know when to hit the play button. Sana magustuhan niyo...

Enjoy reading!😍
************************************************

Nicki was walking nonchalantly towards the exit of the bar still annoyed at what happened.

Nakakainis! Ang manhid!!!
Nakiusap pa talaga siyang
magstay ako habang nandun
din yung...yung...Argh!
That bitch! Ang lakas ng loob
umupo sa lap ni RJ! Tapos si RJ...
Hindi man lang niya inisip may
kasama na silang mga babae...
kailangan pa talaga niya paupu—

Ouch!!!

She was taken out of her inner monologue when somebody bumped into her and another stepped on her foot. She looked down on her toes just as the guy apologized.

"Oooops! Sorry miss, I didn't mean to—

Wait! That voice sounds familiar.
She quickly turned her head to look at the owner of the voice. As their eyes met, both were equally surprised.

"Nicomaine, is that you?!"

Oh no! It's him. It's really him!
Jusko! Nakita niya kaya yung
ginawa ko?! Gaaahd!

With wide eyes, Nicki was taken aback and lost for words. But then she instantly recovered when he smiled. She smiled back so sweetly as she moved forward and opened her arms to welcome the guy into a hug then quickly pulled away.

Carlos! W-what a surprise?!
Si—sinong kasama mo?!
Kanina ka pa nandito?

"Well, hello to you too pretty girl. I'm with my colleagues sa kabilang bar, eh sabi mas masaya daw dito so I decided to check it out muna. I just came in. It's nice to see you! Kumusta? Oh, Hi din Sheens!!! So ano? You've got company o kayo lang ni Sheens dito?!"

Technically, kami na lang. Wala na kaming
kasama. We joined the Beach Volleyball
League that was held here nito lang
pero nakauwi na yung teammates namin
this morning. Kami ni Sheens nag-extend
lang ng konti to unwind and enjoy
the island. Back to Manila na din kami tomorrow. Diba besh?!

"Ay actually, may mga kasama kami..."
Sheena said and turned to point at their table earlier when she saw a familiar figure walking away from them. She knew it was RJ and an idea came to Sheena's beautiful mind. So she added, "Ayun! Yung asa my corner...Kita mo, Carl?"

Carlos looked at the direction of Sheena's pointing finger and saw three good-looking guys seated along with a girl. Then he replied, "Owww I see...may kasama pala kayo eh? Who are those guys?Boyfriends?" He turned to look at Nicki questioningly.

Huh? No! Kami lang nga ni Sheens.
We've just met those guys this morning.
Tapos we met them here sa bar
again tonight.

"Yun naman pala. O tara! I'll join you there tapos text ko yung colleagues ko to follow... And who's that girl? Kasama niyo rin?"

What? Noooo! We just met that here na. Nakijoin lang sa'min yung malanding yun.

"Uhuh! That's right!" Sheena seconded.

"Aaaaaaaah... Bat parang galit ka Nicki? Nagsalubong agad yung kilay mo oh? I smell something fishy!"