Author's Note

Hello, lovelies! ❤

If you're reading this, you've stepped into the next poetic journey with me, and I welcome you with open arms.

Just to introduce myself to all of you, I'm LadyMeringue, and I'm an avid reader and find writing to be what I'm most passionate about.

I write to express and connect deeper with myself, in the process of learning more from those reading my works and grow together as people on the way while getting to know you all better.

Writing for me brings about a new sense of freedom in thoughts and imagination, something that empowers me to enter the real world as a stronger and better person with every passing day. It helps me speak my heart, mind and soul out in ways that's unrestrained and raw, both of which help me enhance my emotions more.

But as a writer, one of my primary objectives is to touch the lives of those viewing my work for the better while spreading love and positivity all over the place, ensuring that my friends and readers take the best out of what I'm trying to say and the emotions I'm trying to share.

And with this collection of poems, I hope to step in deeper and unravel emotions and introspections we've all known deep down but have been afraid to embrace or accept.

So, without further ado, step in to collect your first pearl.