Acknowledgment

To all my lovely readers,

We've finally walked the last mile on this journey. When I started this book, I had the sole wish of letting my word spread love positivity around here and touch lives like I've always wanted to.

Today, as I look back to a 131 poems, I just don't see the what I've shared, I see in manifold the love and respect you all have given me as well. You all have been my constants in motivating and encouraging me to do better, praising and lauding me with praises that push me to work better and simply loving me and accepting my work as a part of your life.

It's because of each and every one of you out there who chose to read, vote and review upon my work that Pinctada reached the milestones it did and why it's always going to be so special to my heart.

When I started this book, this was a journey I hoped would bring me my own lost treasures at sea, and today I see them all in you. Thank you for loving this book and me alike with all your hearts and for being a part of this journey.

This isn't goodbye.

At the close of every journey begins a new one. And if you've loved reading this book and feel like you've taken something out from it, share it with atleast one person who you think would love reading this book.

In a world of hate, it's about time we spread some love, folks.

Until we meet next. ❤

Love,
LM