Q&A

Hey guys, I hope you all are doing great! At long last, the Q&A questions are right here

Hey guys, I hope you all are doing great! At long last, the Q&A questions are right here. Thank you for being patient for it and I hope you all enjoy this particular session. 🤗

So, let's begin!

1. What do you want us to know about you?
A. I've been a fanfiction writer prior to this for four years, with 30 works across multiple fandoms, and also have penned a novel (Neapolitan City) and a seven-book series (Untold Stories) that can stand as an independent plot in itself.

2. What inspires you to write (poetry)?
A. The answer to this would be the freedom and satisfaction I feel when I express myself through my writing and the constant sense of empowerment it gives me. Contrary to finding inspiration in people, I tend to find it in my own pulsing emotions, feelings and experiences, living life each day with the thirst for finding new things to learn and discover, and being hopelessly in love with nature at it's fullest.

3. What made you first decide/inspired you to write poetry?
A. To be honest, writing poetry was a serendipity moment. I've been prose oriented prior to this and it was after completing writing a series that I sought to explore something different. It was only when I penned my first poem did I find myself drawn to poetry. And a year and 200+ poems later, it's been amongst my best experiments with writing thus far.

4. What is your inspiration behind your work? Will you become a writer in future?
A. If I answer this in a general sense and across all my works, both prose and poetry, then there are three things that keep me going as a writer-
a) to make a difference in this world with my writing and change people's lives for the better,
b) the love and motivation I enjoy from my readers,
c) the sense of empowerment expression through writing gives me.
As to whether I will become a writer in the future, I am one even today, but yes, getting published is definitely the dream.

5. I would like to know how'd you inspire yourself to write those deep, painful, emotional poems.
A. For poems in these themes, more than inspiration, I explore the depths of my own emotions and feelings that I feel on a particular day and channelize them into works of literary art, hopefully satisfactorily.