Before The Story

First off, a few things.
-This may not be updated frequently
-This will mostly be told from a third person point of few
-This is both a human and highschool AU
-There will be swearing
-There will be no smut
-This will mainly follow Virgil
-There might be slight violence
-They are all 17 in this story
-They are all in Junior year of highschool(Eleventh grade)

Now, onto what they all look like

××××××××××××××××××××××
Logan Henderson
××××××××××××××××××××××

The tallest, and oldest, of the group. Standing at 6'0, he's not too scrawny. He has a fairly normal build, not too big not too small. He has dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and is the second palest(behind Virgil). He wears thick rimmed black glasses, and is teased a lot for being a "smart ass" as everyone calls him. He tends to wear a black button up shirt, khakis, and black dress shoes. He's in the debate club.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Roman Downe
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Standing at 5'10, just about average, and being 6 months younger than Logan, he is the most fit of them all. He has light brown hair, deep brown eyes, and is the most tanned out of the four. He is the most muscular as well, and is on the football team. He wears a red and white letterman jacket with an 'R' on it, a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and red and white running shoes.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
  Patton McDaniels
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Patton is the third tallest, standing at 5'7, despite being 4 months older than Roman(only two months younger than Logan). Physically, he's smaller than the other two, but still fairly strong. He wears baby blue glasses, and has blonde hair, green eyes, is paler than Roman, but tanner than Logan. He also has freckles all over his body. He tends to wear a baby blue or pastel purple sweater, white jeans, baby blue or pastel purple Converse, and a pastel flower crown. He does theatre as well.

************
Virgil Exon
************

Virgil is both the shortest and youngest of the group. He stands at 5'5, and his birthday is 7 months after Logan's. He has black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. He normally wears foundation to cover the light freckles he has, a random band shirt, a black and purple hoodie, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, black Converse, and a choker occasionally. He also has glasses that almost no one knows about, as he always wears contacts. He works backstage in all the plays/musicals as a techie.

Their relationships with each other

~Virgil & Patton~

Virgil and Patton have known each other the longest out of the group. They met in fourth grade, and have been really close ever since. Patton is the only person other than Virgil's family that knows that he wears glasses.

~Virgil & Logan~

Virgil and Logan met in the seventh grade, and are also relatively close. They love to have debates and learn about astronomy together. Logan is who Virgil goes to if he needs to be calmed down during a panic attack.

~Virgil & Roman~

Virgil and Roman are the most recent friends. They met freshmen year of highschool(ninth grade) and aren't too close. They argue a lot, and their personalities are very different. Virgil doesn't really talk to Roman or hang out with him alone. (Reason revealed later)

~Patton & Logan~

Patton and Logan met the summer before seventh grade. They are very close to each other. Patton goes to Logan if he has any questions because he likes how happy Logan gets when he explains things.

~Patton & Roman~

Patton and Roman met each other in ninth grade. Patton and Roman love to talk about musicals and Disney together because it makes them both really happy. Roman also talks to Patton about sports because the others get annoyed with him.

~Logan & Roman~

Logan and Roman met in ninth grade, courtesy of Patton, and are somewhat close. Logan can sometimes bore Roman and vice versa, but they always support each other.

First chapter will be up soon!