A/N

so, hello everyone!

i feel as if i owe everyone an explanation as well as an apology for my absence.

i left wattpad to take a mental health break as well as i've kind of lost my passion for the app. which is because of two main reasons.

reason 1: most, if not all, of my friends on here left the app. it's nothing against them, we all go through phases of liking things and sometimes we outgrow what used to be our biggest passions.

and reason 2: the app went to shit. i think about this app a lot because i've been on it for almost 3 years, my 3year anniversary of this account is next month actually, and a lot of my memories are from this app. when i first joined, i was a mediocre writer at best, and i had almost finished my first year of middle school. i was 11 almost 12. i was a child. i still am a child. but this app when i first joined there were no ads between story parts, stories weren't constantly being deleted, and it had the old logo. it was fun, full of friendships, and some of the happiest memories i have to date. but then, i went through my "úwù i'm depressed" phase and actually ended up developing multiple mental illnesses from a combination of different triggers. i was also in a toxic friendship and struggling with internalized homophobia towards myself. then i started therapy in late 2017, and have been recovering since then. but i still struggle because mental illnesses don't really go away. but i am in one of the best places mentally i have been in a while.

i don't know why that paragraph became describing my whole life story on wattpad but i'm gonna leave it in.

now, i am sorry for abandoning this story so suddenly without warning. i was and still am very insecure about my writing and thought that no one would notice or care about the story not being updated.

but as i kept checking in periodically, i noticed a bunch more votes and comments asking for me to update this book.

so, what i an on doing from this point onward-

rewrite this story completely so that i like it more and know where my train of thought is actually going because this story was a spur of the moment decision and never had a decided ending.

so, if you all are okay with it, i will private the chapters and rewrite them so that they are better and more aligned with my headcanons and decisions now rather than when i first started writing.

or, maybe i'll leave this version of the book is and start a new book with the updated version of this story. that way this one is up if anyone wants to take a nostalgia trip and they can also read the newer version if they choose.

comment which one you would greater prefer, and i'll do it!
for now, i'll end this chapter. thank you so much for your continued support and for getting this story to 76 under the #/humanau tag <3 goodbye, lovelies! ♡