Pet Lover

It was no secret that you're an absolute softie when it comes to animal pets. Whenever you and the boys would go out and pass by a pet shop, they would have a really hard time prying you off from a random cage filled with dogs.

They wouldn't let you have your own pet either so what you would do is, you'd steal their pets for quite some time. If they wouldn't let you have a pet, might as well steal theirs.
~~~
You were sitting on the sofa with Namjoon and Jimin while watching TV. A commercial was going on when the next thing that was displayed on your screen was an advertisement of a shop that has a lot of pets for sale.

You tugged Monie's sleeve when you saw him not looking at the screen but at his phone. He turned to look at you and the TV screen. He sighed and shook his head which resulted to you sulking at the sofa.

Jimin chuckled at your reaction and hugged you. "I can be your pet." he suggested while hugging you. "That sounded wrong in many ways and I don't want to because you don't have fur or feathers or even a shell." "I am wounded." he pulled away from you, putting his hands on his chest and acted hurt.

Since Namjoon would always reject you when it comes to buying a pet, you would resort to the others and play with their pets, eventually taking them to your room.

You were still sulking when you heard barking from behind the sofa. You looked and saw that it was Yeontan, Tae's dog. You picked him up and started to play with him which made your mood lighter. You picked him up and went to his owner's room. You knocked three times and let yourself in.

"Can I please borrow Yeontan's toys?" you asked him while jumping on his bed. He pulled you down when you slowed down and cuddled you. "I need a cuddle first." to which you gave him.

Taehyung gave you the toys and you and Yeontan went to your room and play. Your room has a big space in the middle that would probably fit atleast twelve people if they would sleep on the floor. It's because you don't really want having a lot of huge things in your room. You have a walk in closet, your queen sized bed, a dresser, a carpet, a TV, and a small recording booth, and that's it.

After closing your door, you let Yeontan down and he started running around your room. You played with him for a few hours until Jin called and asked you if you could tell Yoongi that Bang PD-nim was looking for him.

You did what you were told and was about to walk back into your room when you passed Jin's room which was wide open and his sugar gliders on display. The boys already know that if their pet was missing, it would most likely be in your room so you went in and dragged their cage to your room.

After dinner, you were still having fun with the animals and Jungkook. He came in earlier looking for Yeontan to play with and went to your room bringing Monie and Mickey.

Jungkook asked you if it would be okay to sleep in your room since he was too tired to move back to his room and add the fact that the pets were there.

You already fed the pets on left the sugar gliders in their cage but still in your room, Yeontan on your bed with Mickey and Monie was between you and Jungkook.

Taehyung and the others were okay with their dogs sleeping in your room but Jin wasn't aware that his sugar gliders were missing until he went and said goodbye, seeing the space empty.

You were about to fall into a deep sleep with Jungkook's arm resting on your waist lazily when you heard a mighty scream. "LEE BEA! GIVE ME MY BABIES!"