BaeJin Fight

All of you were in a van messing around with Jungkook and Tae on the way to a music video shooting for the upcoming comeback. "Hey give that back!" Jungkook exclaimed when you snatched his earphones when he tried to block you and Tae out for eating his snack. "Aww don't be mad, it's not like you don't eat my candies secretly with Tae oppa." You teased. "He scared me into eating one!" Tae raised his hands in the air in defense. Someone sighed at the seat in front of you. "Can you guys quiet down a bit?" you looked over and saw that it was Jin. You said sorry quietly and kissed his cheeks lightly to which he just sighed again. Not thinking about it too much, you sat back and still messed around with the other two but quietly but that seemed to irritate Jin more. He whipped his head back and looked at the three of you "Didn't I tell you to be quiet just a bit?" he asked quite harshly. "But we did" you answered timidly "Well it didn't seem like it." He looked at you pointedly. Tae and Jungkook looked at Jin with wide eyes while you looked shocked. You and Jin barely fight and it has always ended as fast as it started. You just apologized quietly and looked at your hands until he turned to the front again with a loud irritated sigh. Tae and Jungkook looked at you and asked if you're okay. Smiling at them you said that you were "Jin just probably woke up in the wrong side of the bed."

~~~

Lihee started to put make up on you when Jin sat down next to you so he could get started on his make up as well. You turned to him with a smile, forgetting about what happened earlier. "Oppa! I forgot to tell you that I aced the exa-" "I really have no time for what you're about to say." He cut you off without looking at you. "Oh. Okay" you smiled but didn't reach your eyes. During the time that you were getting ready for the shoot, the other members except you and Jin messed around the set. You just sat there at the back, earphones in and scrolling through your phone when someone tapped your shoulder. Looking up, you saw Jimin gesturing towards the set. "It's your turn, they've been calling you for two minutes." He chuckled. "Really? She should've paid attention" Jin muttered quietly but you heard it loud and clear. You looked at him sadly and walked to the set.

~~~

"Cut!" the director shouted. "Bea, are you okay? It looks like you're out of it today." He asked, obviously concerned. The fact that Jin was upset with you for some reason and it bugged you so it affected the shooting and you've been shooting for a straight 30 minutes. "We can shoot tomorrow if you want." He added but before you can even answer someone piped in, "If you can't do it today might as well just go home and let us rest." You looked at the person, turns out it was Jin who was looking at you with a stoic expression. "Hyung, what's gotten into you?" Namjoon asked but before the older could speak, you butted in. "I can finish this today so if you're tired and just can't wait you can go ahead and head home first. I can just ask my manager to drive me home." you turned your back to them, especially Jin. The moment you turned your back to them, your tears were ready to fall but you composed yourself. You faced the camera with a fake smile "I'm ready!"

~~~

Within 10 minutes, you were done with your part. You thanked every person who helped with the set and went to the dressing room to get rid of the make up on your face and get dressed in more comfortable clothes. Opening the door, you were met with a pair of brown eyes who looked up immediately at the sound of the door opening. You weren't fazed at all and based on the events that has already happened on your day, you had no energy for this. He opened his mouth to say something but you walked straight to where the make up removers at. You knew that you were disrespecting him at the moment but what he did, acted, and said to you this day has affected you and thinking about it brought tears to your eyes but you wiped them before he even had the chance to see it. You sat down and started removing your make up and fixed your hair in a ponytail. "I'm sorry." You paused at the statement and continued with your hair. You stood up and looked at him. He stood up was about to talk when you said "Can you leave?" "What?" he asked, shocked but gained his composure. He walked towards you with a sad expression "So I can get dressed? I can't exactly strip here and get dressed in front of you can I?" you added. He stopped in his tracks. "Oh, right" he stuttered then walked out of the room. After getting dressed you saw a pouch that looked familiar to you. You sighed and picked that up then headed for the door. You were met with the oldest member when you got out and sighed. You went to him and handed him the pouch. "You almost forgot this. Again" you said then walked away. You heard a sigh and running behind you. Jin went in front of you to stop you from walking. "Can we talk?" he asked you with a soft expression. "Can't. We have to go home now so you can rest." You said and tried to walk around him but he moved quickly. "Please?"

~~~

"Look I just had a bad day an-" "Is that a reason for you act like that or is that an excuse?" you asked him after he persuaded you to talk to him. You were so conflicted. You wanted to be mad at him because of the way he acted towards you but you also felt bad. "No, it's not. That's why I wanted to apologize. I'm the oldest member and I should be mature when handling things like this especially if it's about myself." He told you. "Oppa, you should've just told me or one of us at the least so we would know, I had no idea why you were acting like that. It felt like you're tired of me." You sighed. "No! I would never be tired of you, Bee!" he exclaimed. "Oppa really just had a bad day and that's not a reason nor an excuse to act like douche all day that's why I'm here. I'm really sorry for what I did or said to you this day." "Everyone has bad days so I don't blame you. It's okay. Just please tell someone if you're not in a good mood so we know not to mess with you." You said to him. He smiled lightly and nodded. "Now, let's go home" you reached for his hand and walked towards the van. After getting in, you were about to let go of his hand but he held tighter. You looked at him and he gave you a smile. "I missed that smile" you poked his cheeks. "I miss you more." He stated then hugged you tight.