Spicy Food

Despite being in Korea for almost all your life, you grew to love the food but there's something that a few of them that you wouldn't dare to eat. Spicy food.

You don't eat anything spicy. You barely even use anything that gives you the vibe of a spicy ingredient.

The boys know this fact about you and they try to pick foods or restaurants that sells a lot of spicy food but you've told them countless times that it's okay if you eat something spicy but not that much. Jin agreed to what you said with a rub on your head, saying "What a mature girl you are" with a proud smile.

Tae knows your suffering and shares it with you. The both of you can't eat spicy food well. "It's like the both of you have overly sensitive tongue." Jimin stated.

Years with them has passed and you thought that you would survive eating something less spicy but you thought wrong.

There was one time where you had a fan meeting in Japan and there were some kind of food with a mystery filling inside. You, being the youngest wanted to show off, took one and ate it immediately.

While chewing, you tasted what was inside and almost puked it out. It was a wasabi flavored cream.

The others saw your expression and knew why.

With your face all scrunched up, the boys gathered around you and Yoongi asked, "You okay?" while Namjoon offered you water. You shook your head, telling them that it's okay. You looked at Tae and saw him already sweating. God, how you hate spicy food.

After swallowing, Jimin ran towards you and gave you water while hugging you, making the fans coo at your sweetness. Before drinking though, you blew air infront of him making him jump away from you and complain because of the smell making you laugh along with the fans.

~~~

Another one was when all of you were doing a commercial and you were with Tae and Kook. You had no idea what was coming at all. No one told you that you were going to eat something spicy "deliciously". You and Tae looked at each other and sighed.

You were on the left side of Kook while Tae was on his right. While filming you tried to eat small portions because the first time you took a bite, it felt like you're whole tongue was on fire. You still put up with it even though your face was all red.

In the middle of scooping up rice, you saw Kook scrape the contents on Tae's spoon and did the same with you discreetly, making the both of you laugh.

After filming, you and Tae raced towards your managers and took a big gulp of refreshing cold water for your raging tongues. While Lihee and Chloe was chuckling at the side.