Bonding with Jeon Jungkook

It's been a week after the completion of the band. You knew Jungkook was also attending the same school as you but you barely see him. He was famous there because of his looks and talent, as for you, you're barely noticed except by a few friends of yours.

~~~

You were about to go home when someone called out for you. You looked behind and saw a figure running towards you. Nearing you, your vision cleared and you saw Jungkook.

He stopped in front of you and panted, obviously tired from all that running. You looked at his curved figure and rubbed his back. "You okay?" you asked him when he straightened up. "Yeah." he smiled at you.

"Why are you screaming like a headless chicken on fire anyway?" you asked him. "I was actually waiting for you by your locker, almost missed you there." he said while scratching his neck awkwardly. "Oh. I didn't go to my locker cause I don't have any work to do back at the dorm. Sorry about that." you apologized. "No , it's okay. Don't worry about it." he said then rubbed the top of your head.

~~~

"By the way, why were you waiting for me back there?" you asked him. The both of you were sitting on a bench just outside the school. "I was hoping to ask if we could go home together." he asked you.

You've been alright with going home alone from school since you started as a trainee. When you were put in Bangtan, the others would sometimes pick you up. Now, Jungkook has just asked you if you could go home together.

You've been having a hard time in school a few times because a couple of your classmates saw you getting picked up by attractive men older than you, eventually spreading nasty stories. The class that you were in refused to believe that there's no way that you could do something like that but the others, not so much.

Jungkook saw you being hesitant. He was disappointed to say the least. After the misunderstanding that he caused when the both of you first met, he wanted to make it up to you so he thought that going home together would be a great start. "If you don't want to, it's fine with me." he sighed.

"No, it's not that I don't want to. It's just.." you trailed. You looked around you saw a few people looking your way so you turned your head back. Jungkook saw what you were looking at and understood your reason.

"Personally, I don't care about the rumors if I know the truth." he said. He was smiling at you brightly. You knew what he was talking about. He knew about them.

"We both know the truth, Bea. So why are you restricting yourself?" he asked you. "I don't know exactly. All I know is that I don't want others to think so badly of me." you told him.

"You've got absolutely no control over things like that especially when it comes to what we're training for." he said. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm not going home until you agree to going home with me." he stated while crossing his legs. You looked at him and saw that he's already smiling at you. You thought about what he said to you. He's right. You should learn to not let others get the best of you.

You stood up from where you were sitting and picked your bag up. Jungkook looked at you, a little bit shocked at the sudden action "Well? What are you waiting for?" you looked at him with a smile, hand extended towards him.

"That's what I'm talking about." he took your hand and started to walk.

~~~

The both of you were talking when you heard a weird sound. "I really hope that didn't come from your rear." you sighed. "Fortunately, no." he told you. You sighed in relief but started to laugh at what Jungkook said. "Hey Bea? Can I have that sinigang thing that you and Jin-hyung cooked?"