VLive

You were in your room, doing your homework as usual. You also thought of doing a VLive while doing your homework so you pulled the camera and started filming.

"Hey guys! It's Bae here. Or Lee Bea. Whatever you wanna call me cause that's still me anyway." you greeted once the views reached forty thousand.

You started talking about how your day in school and the boys with went while also doing what you're supposed to do. "Yes, I am doing my homework at the moment. Don't worry though, I'm not being distracted. Doing this keeps me awake so I thank you people." you said when you saw a question asking if you were doing your homework.

~~~

"Bea, do you know where my gray hoody is?" You were in the middle of talking on VLive when this man came barging in your room. Shirtless. The camera was angled to the point where if someone were to walk in your room, that someone would be in the shot.

You, having no idea of his lack of clothing because you were writing
answers on your notebook, answered "It's being washed, remember?" "Oh yeah thanks" he said while going farther into your room, causing ARMYs to see him fully.

Him, not noticing that you were live, came near you and asked "Homework?" "Yeah" you answered then lifted your head to look at him. "Oppa! What the?! I'm live right now and you're being disrespectful!" you shouted at him. He looked at you confusingly then finally saw the camera on. "I'm sorry!" he screamed then threw himself on your bed. "This is gonna cause mayhem." you said to the camera then looked at the comments.

"JUNGKOOKIE OPPA!!!"

"WAS HE SHIRTLESS"

"Hey JK, someone's trynna do their homework, a little respect please."

"THERE WILL BE MAYHEM!"

"SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL ACT."

"How to be Lee Bea"

You laughed at what the comments said. Jungkook, who finally found a shirt of his in your closet, finally showed up in the frame fully clothed. "Hi everyone" he waved. "I'm sorry you had to see that." "Don't be sorry, they liked it." you said while starting with your second homework. "Can I hang out here?" he asked. "Well, seeing you getting comfy on my bed already, sure. Why not."

~~~

Jungkook was currently beside you, entertaining ARMYs when the door opened, revealing Jimin. "I want to join too." he whined. You cooed what he said and agreed. He grabbed a chair and sat at your other side. He looked at what you were doing and smiled "Such a hardworking kid." "I'm not a kid. I'm already 19" you complained to which the both of them and even ARMY laughed at. While Jungkook bugged you with your homework, Jimin looked at the comments.

"CHIM CHIM IN YOUR AREA"

"Hi Jimin!"

"Love from Spain"

"JISOOS"

"BaeMin is real"

"Oppa, did you see Kookie earlier when he came in?"

"Actually, I did see Jungkookie come inside Bea's room without a shirt." he said loudly, catching you and Kookie's attention. "Aish, hyung. Don't remind me." Jungkook said, letting his head fall and hit the table making your hand shake and mess up what you were trying to write. "Oppa!" you scolded him making Jimin laugh at Jungkook's soft 'sorry' "How cute."

~~~

Unfortunately, you still weren't done with your homework, even with the help of Jimin and Jungkook. You had no idea that you have this massive amount of homework. Thankfully, even ARMYs were helping you with it. Jungkook went downstairs to get food for the three of you but when he came
back, he was with Jin who was also carrying his own food.