Emotional Movies

It was the time of the month where the eight of you would hang around in the living room to watch a movie and eventually sleep there. There’s a cycle where every month, a member is tasked to pick a movie.

So far, it’s been 10 months since all eight of you started training as a whole and it’s been 8 months since this tradition of watching movies once a month started. All the movies that all of you have watched are either horror, action or comedy.

Obviously, none of them have picked a drama, the kind where you’ll bawl your eyes out and clutch your chest because of emotional pain. As expected of these men that you live with. You’re thankful, though.

You’re very weak when it comes to movies like that, you get emotional easily, cry easily so it’s a disadvantage when one of them decides to pick that kind of movie genre. You didn’t want them to make fun of you.

Living with them, you’ve noticed how protective they are of you and you saw how they didn’t mind harsh comments thrown their way but you know that it affects them so you tried to be strong just like them, prove to them that you can handle it despite such a young age.

It’s now Tae’s turn to pick a movie, his first time to pick a movie. You expected him to pick comedy because he’s always one for a laugh. There is also a rule that no one but the tasked person can know what the title and genre of the movie is and no one can complain once the movie starts.

Miracle in Cell No. 7. That’s the title of the movie that Tae picked. You were
seated between Hobi and Yoongi. You had no idea what the movie is about. As it  started, you looked around the area and saw Jungkook, Jimin and Jin conversing, most likely about the movie. Looks like they’ve already watched this movie, you thought.
Unbeknown to you, the four that knew the movie were wondering if someone would shed a tear at the end.

As the movie progressed, you concluded that it was indeed drama. You never expected it from Tae but then again, you still haven’t been with him that long to know everything about him. You looked around once again and saw the others watching intently, even Yoongi who you expected to dislike this kind of movies. I guess you can never really judge a book by its cover.

~~~

Nearing the end of the movie, you already knew that you’ll shed tears. You didn’t deny them either. It’s a very emotional and heartfelt movie that surrounds the father of the family.

Good thing the room was surrounded with darkness. The only source of light was the TV itself and with the blanket pulled to your body reaching up to your chin, you can discreetly wipe the tears that would fall from your eyes.

~~~

It’s no use. You can’t deny it any further. You let the tears fall. You didn’t even bother to wipe it with the blanket. You were so into the movie that you didn’t notice the others look in your direction.

Once the credits where shown, you became fully aware of the seven pairs of eyes watching you. You quickly wiped your tears and muttered a small good night to them.

Yoongi smiled at the person covered by blankets, he couldn’t help himself so he pulled the blankets off of you and looked at you straight in the eyes. You were surprised by the movement so you had little time to react. Yoongi who’s now smiling his gummy smile, wiped the tears that were left from your face. Namjoon and Jin cooed at your state while Jungkook and Jimin stood there, smiling from ear to ear. Hobi who was beside you hugged you and kept saying how cute you were. After Tae turned of the TV, he looked at you with a big smile that made you smile back.

Ever since then, they gained knowledge of your emotional range and would sometimes poke fun but would know the limits. So whenever an emotional movie would be played, the tasked person would bring tissues and give it to you, hinting that you’ll be in a tearful night.