Idol Interaction (Eric Nam)

Accepting the fact that being an idol, interaction with other people is needed. At first, you were doubtful and nervous but the boys brought out the socially inclined you. Before meeting them, you would be this small girl that can barely say hi to people but now, you’ve become confident when it comes to socializing.

You’ve become known for being one of the most sociable person. You would always smile, greet, congratulate, and talk to people. This is the reason why you gained even more friends. It can be from a group or a solo idol.

The first person that you tried to talk to, turned out to become one of your closest friends. Eric Nam. The first encounter with him was really awkward. He was standing near to where you were standing and you’ve been looking at him nonstop. You were in awe at how good he is at talking.

He noticed that you were looking at him for a while now and turned to look at you. “Hello!” he greeted you while wearing that charming smile. You were shocked to see him talk to you. You were shy at that time but you tried to pull through. “Hello. I’m Bae.” you bowed to him. He didn’t let the smile slide off from his face. “Oh! You’re the one from Bangtan, right?” he asked cheerfully. You nodded and smiled shyly. “You’re really shy, you know that? You should speak comfortably with me. I’m actually really interested in your group.”

Deciding to finally try and test your socializing skills, you finally spoke to him in a confident matter. “Yes, the boys have told me that a lot of times. And what made you become interested in us?” you smiled to him. He smiled wider “There we go! I can see why they say that. Anyways, there are barely idol groups that has a male and female and I saw your performance and the blending was amazing.” “Really? Thank you for that  They also told me to practice my socializing skills.” you explained to him. “Well, isn’t this a great timing.
You could practice with me. And besides, I think you’re doing a great job.”

Ever since then, he’s been one of the person that you would always talk to besides the boys. And all the times that all of you guested in ASC, you would be comfortable while talking to him. He even introduced you to Jimin, his co-host. She’s a literal fluffball but can get spiky when triggered. You love hanging out with them.

Ever since then, you would try and interact with others, fan or not, idol or not. You’ve gained new mutuals and of course, a few riffs to which you aren’t comfortable with. Some would say that you’re being social towards other idols for attention but you’ve had enough of that already. They’ll believe what they want to no matter what you saw so why bother. You gained friends,there's nothing wrong with that and that’s what’s true.