one

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Areum's p.o.v

"September 3."

I sighed, being reminded that this will be the day when I reach my twenties. The day when I'll be able to recognize who my mate will be for the rest of my life.

"Good morning sweetheart." Mom greeted as she entered my room abruptly, making me jump in surprise.

"Good morning mom." I smiled. "What brings you here this early?"

"Just wanted to be the first to wish my daughter a happy birthday," she replied as she walked light steps before reaching to hug me.

"That's sweet, but it's still like 6, isn't Jisoo supposed to be up soon? What if she panics–"

"Shh, you'll know when you go downstairs." She chuckled.

"But look at you! My daughter is finally 20!" My mom exclaimed enthusiastically as she held my hands in hers.

"Based on my vocabulary, reaching 20 means disaster." I shrugged, uninterested.

"Oh don't be like that. I believe that you'll be happy once you've found your mate." She smiled.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested." I rolled my eyes.

"And I never will," I continued.

"Today we're going to hold a huge party for your 20th birthday! All the packs are invited, so you'll surely meet your mate tonight," she said, clearly not listening to me.

"Let's hope not." I sighed.

"Well, I do have a good feeling about today," she grinned. "Now go get ready for breakfast," she ended as she went out of the room.

"Alright . ."

I head downstairs after I cleaned myself. Unexpectedly, there were aready a bunch of people where the dining table is at, so I greeted everyone who had already arrived.

"Happy birthday Areum-unnie!"

"Good morning Jisoo-ya. Great job on waking up earlier than me." I smiled as I ruffled her hair.

"I hope I can meet my future big brother today," she grinned.

"Not you too," I whined.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Perks of being the Luna's daughter?

Maybe if I was born as a human, I'd have a better review of my life.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My name is Kim Areum and Jisoo is my little sister. We are werewolves and I'm the heir of the Kim family.

Werewolves can mate once they turn 20 and the female have to move into the male's pack and bond a relationship.

Sometimes they wait for a few months or even years to find their mate, but eventually they will meet.