fifteen

Jungkook's p.o.v

Clank. Clank. Was all I heard as I repeatedly slammed the chains onto the wall. "Fucking stupid iron," I groaned. How come it's not even the least coming off? I've been trying to get out of them all week, and they're not even budging.
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Knock, knock! Good to see you again, Alpha."

My eyes landed on the familiar man as I stopped what I was doing. "Jimin-hyung! Where's Areum?! Is she really here?" 

"Hyung, huh?" His eyes wavered for a moment before he quickly reganed his composure. "I mean, she's with X now." He cleared his throat. It might be just my eyes, but I swore I saw a glint of happiness on his face a moment ago. Was I just imagining things?

"What is he-"

BANG!

I turned to the door immediately, surprised by the loud noise it had made. I was even more surprised to see who it was behind the door. "Hyung!"

"You better get the hell out of here Jimin," Namjoon said, glaring at the blonde who was already facing them. "And what if I don't want to?" Jimin smirked.

"What's it going to be? Five on one?" Taehyung smirked, challenging him.

Jimin glanced at me before turning towards them again. Before I was able to say anything, he clicked his tongue and ran out of the room.

That was odd. Hell, everything was odd about him.

"Alpha! Are you alright?" Taehyung exclaimed as he walked close to me, the others following as well and giving me some brotherly hugs. "I'm so glad you're alright Alpha," Jin said as Hoseok unlocked the chains.

"Thanks for getting me out of these," I said as I observed my reddened wrists, lightly massaging them to ease out the pain. "How did you guys get out?" I asked.

"It's a bit of a long story, but I'm really glad nothing happened to you," Yoongi said. I nodded, my mind lingering to Jimin's behavior in the past few weeks. "Tell me something," I started. "Did Jimin pay you a visit?"

Everyone shook their heads. "They were all humans. But, stronger than us, apparently. We've never seen Jimin or X during our stay there," Taehyung reported. "Did he do anything to you?"

This time, it was my turn to shake my head. "No, surprisingly. He seemed unlike his usual self. If I'm not mistaken, he might be trying to free himself."

"If that's the case, then we'll have to see how this will end," Yoongi exclaimed. "Can you stand up?" Jin asked as he took my hand. I grunted in pain before trying to steady myself. It's to be expected since I've been sitting down for hours. "Yes, thank you."

Taehyung nodded. "We'll have to go retrieve our Luna now," he said, making my heart jolt for a moment.  "Are you able to mindlink her?" I asked them.

"Yes. Apparently, X is currently talking to her," Taehyung replied. I nodded, sparing each of them a glance to observe their expressions–which was to my expectations, Areum was still alright.

"Let's go then," I said.

Jimin's p.o.v

What's into me lately? Why do I keep having the feeling that father .. isn't really my father? That what we have been doing all this time was always wrong.