bonus : revealed

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3rd person's p.o.v

The ride to Areum's packhouse was quick as Taehyung kept it at a fast pace. As soon as they arrived, Areum quickly went to the guards to pay her greetings. "Goodmorning, Lee-ahjussi, Kim-ahjussi. It's so great to finally meet you after such a long time!" she greeted with enthusiast. The older men widened their eyes in surprise before engaging a small conversation with her.

"I've brought a small team of my pack to celebrate Jisoo's birthday. Do you think we can hide from her well? I heard the packhouse was renovated a bit." To this, Mr. Lee nodded before guiding the team to what seemed like a hall. "The party is just beyond this door, Areum-ie," he dropped the honorifics as the two were almost in a father-daughter relationship. "Thank you, Lee-ahjussi!" She smiled before the man left, not before returning the smile though.

"Hold on, I'll speak to mom," Areum announced, mind-linking the pack's Luna. They were currently hiding behind the wall, still looking for the right time to show up.

'Mom, I'm here. Sorry I'm a bit late,' she started. 'Finally, Areum. You might want to go in right now,' her mom said. 'Alright.'

"Alright, let's go," Areum said to the team. She reached for the door, opening it gently as everyone else followed her into the main hall. Her people widened their eyes as they saw her but stayed quiet as if they knew what she was planning. They only gave her smiles to which she returned. As Areum neared Jisoo's table, she saw that her little sister was frowning, sitting down while looking at her food absent-mindedly.

Areum slowly made way to her, ready to surprise her. "Happy birthday Jisoo!" she exclaimed as she tapped her shoulders. Jisoo jumped a bit, startled, but turned around quickly to see if it was really her sister. "Unnie! You're here?" she called as she hugged her.

"But, I thought you weren't coming!" she said.

"Yes, it was a surprise." Areum chuckled. "I miss you so much Jisoo-ya!"

"Areum-ah!"

"Mom!" Areum called as she ran towards her, hugging her. "Good morning, Mrs. Kim," Jungkook slightly bowed to his mother-in-law, before being followed by the rest of the team. "Let's introduce you all to everyone!" she said as she brought them on stage.

"Kookie . ." she whined. As expected, Areum has never liked being on stage as she never really knew what to say. "Shh, it'll be over soon." He chuckled. She regained her posture as they've arrived on stage. "I'm so nervous?" Hoseok questioned himself. "It's quite exciting isn't it? The hall is so big." Jimin smiled, glancing around the hall. "I've been here once," Taehyung boasted. "I'm tired." Yoongi yawned. "Be quiet everyone," Namjoon warned. "Food," Jin murmured as he set his eyes on the tables.

"Attention please!" her mom started, gaining everyone's attention. "Our daughter, Areum, is home with her new family," she announced. Everyone bowed as Mrs. Kim passed the mic to Areum.

She refused, of course.

So, Jungkook being the nice guy he is, took the mic instead.

'You can thank me later,' he said, winking.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim, for the chance you've given us to be standing on this very stage. I've never introduced myself properly here, but my name is Jeon Jungkook of the Jeon pack, and I am Kim Areum's mate," he started, and introduced everyone else. "It has been an honor to be together with the first daughter of the Kim family, Kim Areum. Even though our journey is still short, we've already achieved a lot in that little time. Our relationship has grown, and I promise, that I will never leave her side and will always stay here to love and protect her. Thank you, everyone. Now, it is time to celebrate our little princess' birthday, Kim Jisoo!" he ended with a smile as she passed on the mic to Mrs. Kim once again.