two

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Areum's p.o.v

"Ugh my back," I groaned as I realized that I fell asleep on the floor.

What even happened? Oh–right.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, looking up to the mirror.

"Wow. I better clean my face."

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ah. Come to think of it, what happened to him?

That Jeon Alpha.

My . . mate.

"Being selfish won't get me anywhere . ." I sighed, heading out of my room.

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Good morning unnie!" Jisoo happily said.

"Good morning Jisoo-ah." I smiled.

"What's today's breakfast?" I asked as I sat down beside her.

"Pancakes! Mom said today was a special day for you, so she decided to make your favourite." Jisoo grinned as she took a bite of the pancake.

"Why special?" I asked.

"I don't know either. I was thinking of asking you," she said.

"What is she up to?" I mumbled as I ate the pancake.

"Oh you're awake Areum! Let's get you dressed up right after you finish breakfast," mom said as she made way to me.

"What is about this special day?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Your mate is going to come and pick you up today!" she exclaimed happily.

"What ?! Unnie how come you didn't tell me!" Jisoo exclaimed.

At this point, everyone around the dining room had heard about the news, earning some murmurs.

"Mom, I never said I'm going to go with him!" I whisper-yelled.

"Just finish your breakfast first." She sighed before returning to the kitchen.

"But isn't this all too soon?" Just right after I reach 20, he showed up.

"Unnie . . I understand why you don't want to leave the packhouse, but even though you didn't meet him yesterday, you'd eventually meet-"

"But he's not even my mate?"

Areum you liar.

"Areum-unnie, you know yourself better than anyone. So, try figuring it out yourself." She smiled as she pat my back before going to the kitchen, bringing her empty plate.

Why is she smarter than me?
  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jungkook's p.o.v