eleven

3rd person's p.o.v

That night, Jungkook was unbelievably relieved. He was really glad that Areum was indeed the girl she had thought she was. Not someone full of hurtful words.

"Hey Alpha . . what are we doing here anyway?" Taehyung asked as they had already arrived at the abandoned garden.

"There was something I needed to check, but.." Jungkook trailed off, looking around the surrounds.

"This place had too many memories. Either it was of your mother, or your father," Taehyung continued for him, earning a sigh from the Alpha.

"You know? Your dad was a great father. He never stopped talking about how much he's worried about you."

The Alpha only listened intently, unable to say anything as both men kept getting blown by the relaxing wind.

"Remember when you got so sad over your lost favorite toy that mom gave you and your dad promised you to buy another one?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah . . what about it?" Jungkook asked.

"It was only 2 days away before your birthday when Jimin had come," Taehyung started.

The Alpha stayed quiet, already guessing what his beta was about to say. "He had prepared everything. From the presents to the preparations. Everything."

"Remember when he was gone for almost a week before your birthday?" he asked again. "He wasn't on a mission at that time. He pleaded me to come with him and search for the toy that looks exactly like your lost one. We searched for it in the human territory since we had heard that the humans have a variety of shops available," he said.

"Ah! So that's why!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, widening his eyes.

"Alpha, we have to find that toy now. It's somewhere in his office," he panicked.

"Wait- What happened?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"The thing was . . I don't think that the toy was lost in the first place. I'll explain while we're on our way home," he said, changing into his wolf form.

Jungkook changed into his wolf form as well, and they both ran towards the packhouse.

'So we met someone in the human territory who told us that they knew what we were there for and had what we were looking for.'

'He said that he was some kind of physic.'

'I tried to tell your dad that we can just find it somewhere else. I didn't trust the man. Like, even though he is a physic, there's no way he'd have the toy as well.'

'But your dad insisted since we were already short on time. It was only a week before your birthday.'

'So, I wasn't able to do anything.'

'This person was weird though. He even mentioned something about Jimin.'

'I was so confused at the fact of why he did that since it doesn't have anything to do with what we were looking for. And back then, what he said didn't make sense too.'

'What did he say?' Jungkook asked.

'He said that Jimin was a genuine werewolf and didn't need any cure to live. That he was perfectly fine.'

'I asked that man of why would he talk about Jimin all of a sudden.'

'I swore I saw him smirking for a second. But when I looked again, it was back to a straight face. He said that something in his mind made him say it.'