three

Areum's p.o.v

The journey was quiet, which made sense since I wasn't able to mind link with anyone from his pack. Well, at least not yet. As I ran behind him with his beta and his selsas guarding us from the back, I can't help but find that I was already staring at the Alpha's fur. 

It was white as snow, whiter than how mine was. And here I thought that my pack was the last of the White wolf species. Weren't we supposed to know everyone's species when they had come to the party? How come mother wasn't suspicious of how he was like was one of us?

Which made me wonder, are the rest of the pack like him too? If they are, then how come his selsas have different colors? 4 selsas, and 4 different colors as well, except for his beta.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realize he had stopped. Turning towards him–as I had taken a few steps after the stop–I saw how he was looking at each of his selsas, possibly discussing something important by mind linking. As I went to look at the direction they were looking at, the Alpha came right in front of me to block my view, making me tilt my head in confusion. 

He looked at my eyes and pointed at the way we were supposed to be on, using a gesture made by his head. 

He looked serious, and when I saw the others nodding my way, I decided not to pry any further.

We continued our journey. It was the same as before, the only difference was that there were no stops this time. Our surroundings became different as we reach closer to the place he was living in. There were way much trees and grass over here than the ones we've encountered during our journey. I was also able to see flowing rivers and a quite large lake by the packhouse.

Once we've arrived at his packhouse's gate,  the Alpha reverted to his human form and looked at me. "You can revert here." I nodded and followed what he said, with him looking over the opposite way. It's not that we can see the nude self of someone when they're reverting to their wanted forms, but I appreciate that.

Once the Alpha announced that we were allowed to revert here, the rest of his companion, which includes his beta and his selsas reverted immediately and sent a smile to me, to which I returned back.

And just as I've thought, his packhouse was a lot larger than mine, considering that he's one of the most respected Alpha around here.

"How'd you like your new home?" he asked me. 

"And who said I'd be willing to live here?" I retorted.

"Well you'll be soon," he said before whispering into my ear, "Once we've mate."

I turned to him almost immediately once I realized what he meant, glaring at the man in bewilderment. Great, now I have a perverted mate. Can things get any worse than this?

"Alpha," his beta called in a warning tone.

"Right, sorry," Jungkook said.

"What's your name?" I asked him since I haven't got the chance to ask. "Ah, my name is Kim Taehyung. Deepest respect to you Luna." He bowed.

"Thank you. My name is Areum, but maybe you've been told." I smiled. At least I know who to trust most for now.

"So, my dearest Luna," Jungkook smirked.

"Don't call me that," I scoffed.

"Right. For now, I'll introduce you to everyone." He sighed.

"Hyung, tell everyone to gather at the main hall please," he continued.

Hyung?

"As you wish," Taehyung replied before going inside the packhouse.

"Shall we go in?" Jungkook grinned as he gestured me to hold his hand.