eighteen

3rd person's p.o.v

"Ami-ah, aren't you tired? Let's take a rest for a bit," Jungkook whined, his feet getting tired after hours of walking around the building. "But we're going home soon right?" She pouted, not wanting to stop looking at all the shops in the mall.

Yes, they had taken a visit to the mall. This is a mistake, Yoongi had said previously. But either ways, they could never say no to their Luna.

Jungkook sighed, unable to resist her cuteness. "Fine," he said as everyone else groaned.

At this point, they've all got too comfortable with each other and have long forgotten the title of the Luna and the Alpha. So, they walked a bit more, accompanying the enthusiastic Areum.

"Hey look! Don't they look like idols?"

"Are they even human?"

"I don't think so . . they're angels," girls around them spoke aloud.

"Why are they looking at us?" Taehyung spoke cautiously. "Did they find out?" Jin added.

Jimin chuckled, shaking his head. "No. This is a thing in the human's world. They like to see people with looks. I guess even we're handsome." He ended with a smirk. "They even thought that we're idols."

"I don't think that only works in the human world?" Jungkook spoke. "I mean, Jin-hyung always got admirers around him–"

"Aw, stop. You're making me blush," Jin interrupted, making the boys give him an unimpressed look. "What? Are you jealous of my looks? Sorry–"

"Taehyung-ie! Don't you think this would look good on Min-ah?" Areum asked as she showed him a dress, seemingly interrupting the discussion the boys had just had.

Taehyung seemed less tired of hearing his mate's name and made his way to look at the item she was offering.

"Why, yes actually. I'll get this." He grinned, liking the dress. "Let's get it then," Areum said as she lead him to the cashier.

Just as they were finished, everyone were already sitting down on the seats provided just outside the shop. "Want to eat ice cream? I'll pay," Areum chuckled, feeling bad for the boys.

Seven pairs of eyes shot right to hers as she mentioned the dessert. "Yes, please ma'am." Jungkook grinned.

'Are they kids?' she thought, chuckling.

She went over the ice cream stand and ordered 8 sundaes, one for each of them. "Eight miss?" the waiter asked, not sure if she had heard right.

Areum nodded as she took out her wallet, ready to pay. Her wallet had a large amount of money, since she had thought that the shops in the human territory would be much more expensive than the ones in her home.

When it wasn't. It was actually much cheaper than she had thought it would be, athough it was still more expensive than the goods she had in her world.

The way she opened her wallet openly surely caught the attention of the people around her. Sure enough, a person suddenly snatched her wallet, earning a surprised yelp from her.

The boys, who are equipped with such hearings as werewolves, heard her and hurriedly went after her, ready for anything that caused her trouble.

Jungkook's p.o.v

'Get ready to fight whoever messes with her,' I commanded. We ran as fast as we could towards the source of the voice earlier. 'Ami-ah? Where are you? What happened?' I asked.