sixteen

Jungkook's p.o.v

After everything was cleared out, we had decided that Jimin was back and could stay with us. I also accepted his offer in bringing back my mindlink abilities as the Alpha. Currently, we are still in the building X called as his home.

We've chained him in the room I was chained before.

"Karma is sweet," I smirked, observing X's still figure before getting out of the room, taking a seat on a sofa. "Aren't you a little bit too childish Alpha?" Taehyung chuckled. I blushed slightly as I shot him a glare. "What's childish about it?! It's called revenge," I said.

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled. "I still can't believe Jimin just betrayed his fa- I mean, X," he continued. "Agreed. I thought he's just changed into a psychopathic fuck when he came running with that syringe before," I said.

"I figured you would be smart enough to not accept the injection before confirming everything yourself," he said. I nodded. "But of course! Then again, who knew he'd help us this much?" I shrugged.

"Yes, so you can mindlink now right?" he asked. 'I sure can,' I replied to him.

"You didn't have to reply through mindlink." He rolled his eyes. I grinned at him and looked at Areum who was sleeping on Jin's shoulder. I slightly glared at Jin, who smirked a bit but then, acted like he didn't do or even see anything.

At least she's using my jacket.

"H-Hey, Alpha-"

"Jimin-hyung, why are you being so awkward? And why are you calling me Alpha?" I asked him. He sighed. "Sorry. I just didn't know how to start. And besides, why not?"

"You've injected the thing earlier to Areum right?" I asked him. "The thing earlier?" he asked, confused.

"The one you used to neutralize-"

"Oh! Yeah, I went straight back to the storage room to change the syringe and injected her right after," he said. "Thanks," I smiled. "Thank you for accepting me." He grinned as he went back to the hyungs.

"Ah. . that X," Taehyung sighed. "What?" I asked. "I can't believe we can't change to our wolf forms here. Like, how does he even do that?" I nodded in agreement, remembering my several attempts on breaking the chains by changing into my wolf form.

Though, of course, I couldn't even feel it in me. "Wait, you couldn't as well?" I asked him. "But I thought it was because of the bite !"

He shrugged. "Like I know either." He sighed. "By the way Alpha, why do you think Jimin had never tried to escape X?" he asked me.

I was about to reply, but honestly. I don't know as well.

I know there are consequences. But Jimin grew up as a brave kid. So, what could possibly scare him so much?  "Honestly, I don't know . ." I replied, still thinking.

"Was it, his life?" he asked. "That's impossible. Jimin might be X's slave, but he is still a wolf and X is a human. So Jimin can actually kill him," I said.

"Then why?" He groaned. "Too much theories," he continued, sighing.

'X is awake,' Namjoon reported.

'I'll be there shortly," I replied as I got up.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as he got up as well. "X is awake. You, come as well," I said as I walked myself to the room.