Chapter One

This is a story about a young girl named Angelica Anderson, and her family. They are your basic everyday type of family, and by the looks of it, you would think they have it all together. You have your typical stay-at-home mom who is involved with all the school functions, and bake sales, and a dad that works full-time to give his family everything they want and need. So basically on that end, I guess you could say they do have it together; however, tragedy has struck this family.

Their daughter, recently started acting strange a few months ago, and they have no idea why, or when it actually started to occur. All they know, is something isn't right somewhere, and they have to act fast in order to save their little girl. Will they make the right decision to save their daughter, or do their beliefs stall them for too long,and it ending up being too late? This is their story.....

It all started on a dark, and stormy night, everyone had gone to bed for the night, and the house had been locked up. Angelica's parents told her goodnight, and were starting to get settled into their bedroom.George then took Alexis into his arms, and started kissing her passionately. However, they stopped abruptly, when they heard their daughter screaming at the top of her lungs. She was letting off bloodcurdling screams, which led to her parents jumping out of bed, and running to her room to see what was going on with her. When they reached her room, they were not expecting what they saw... Their daughter was standing on her head, with the bottom part of her body curled up into a ball, and scratch marks were everywhere, up and down the wall.

George ran over to Angelica, and helped her lay back in her bed.

"Honey,what is going on?" he asked.

"Daddy,I don't know. I was sleeping, and the next thing I know, I am hit bya very sharp pain, ad then I end up like this." Angelica explained.

"Look,the important thing is that you are okay, and I don't see any visiblesigns of injury. I think you just need to try to sleep it off. Justin case you're not feeling good tomorrow, you can go ahead and stayhome from school too." Alexis said. "Now come on, we will tuckyou in, and you try to get some sleep."

With that being said, Angelica's parents tucked her in, kissed her goodnight, and headed back to their own room...

Later that night, they sat in their bed talking for a while.

"George,do you think she is going to be okay?" Alexis asked.

"Yes Princess, she will be fine, it was probably just something that she ate earlier. She might start feeling better tomorrow." George said.

"It is the standing on the head, and the scratch marks on the wall, that I am actually worried about. She's never done that before."

"Look baby, she will be fine. It is just a phase she is going through. If she is still doing it in a couple of days, we will call the doctor and have her looked at. Now, come here.." George said, pulling his wife into his arms.

Giggling,she scooted over closer to her husband, and looked at him innocently.Then, for the rest of the night, they spent it together in each others arms, giggling, and loving on each other. Little did they know, that would be their last night of peace and fulfillment for a very long time...

TheNext Morning:

George and Alexis woke up with their 8:30 alarm, and decided to go check on their daughter; however, nothing prepared them for what they were about to see. As they entered her room, there was no sign of their daughter in her bed, she was however, in the corner of her room rocking back in forth in front of her wall mumbling something.... She had no clothes on, and her hair was all matted down, and there were scratch marks wrapping around her body. Sobbing in fear, Alexis tried to get her daughter away from the wall, but she jumped up, and pushed her mom so hard, she flew across the room. Then Angelica began walking towards her mom, chanting something over and over again in some foreign language. She was about to strike again, when her dad jumped on her, taking her down to the ground, and holding her down.