Chapter Five

Alexis and George finally made their way back downstairs to join everyone,who sat on the couch waiting.

"Everything alright?" Ed asked.

"Yeah,just a possible bad dream, and it frightened her." Alexis said.

"Well,does she seem like she is doing better?" Josephine asked.

"She does look better, but lets not get our hopes up too much. Remember what happened last time?" George said. "Right now, we are just going to tread lightly, and be glad that we have her back."

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Josephine said. "For right now, how about a game of cards to pass the time by?"

Alexis and George smiled, and headed over to the coffee table, where the cards were being dealt. Once everyone gathered their cards and put them in order, they got into a very competitive game of Twenty-One,then switched to Uno about an hour later. It felt good to be able to sit down and enjoy a few card games, and just relax for the time being.

Meanwhile,up in Angelica's room, she sat on her bed, and was rocking back and forth, and looking up random sites, that contained a lot of graphic content. Things that would make a coroner cringe just by looking at the images, they were pretty gruesome. However, the deeper she searched the more she started to feel the growing power inside of her. She could feel it getting stronger, and it became very difficult to try to control it. Angelica was physically and mentally exhausted,which made it very difficult for her to even move.. Her body was so weak, and barely able to function. "It won't be long now, just a matter of time," she thought to herself.

Once an hour had passed, she could feel the growing power as it started to consume her. It was the most excruciating things she ever experienced, and there was nothing she could do to try to stop it, or even try to slow it down. She just sat there helplessly, and her body started to tense up, and she started to fall backwards.. "Oh no,here we go again." she said to herself. Then her body started shaking and she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Everyone could hear the blood curdling screams from downstairs, dropping everything they ran up to see what was going on. When they reached the room, they ran in and saw Angelica. Her body was having very violent convulsions, she was twisted in a very weird position, her eyes were rolled all the way to the back of her head, and they were completely blanked out. Like you were staring into a never ending pit of despair and evil. At that moment, George and Alexis realized, that wasn't their little girl anymore.

Fighting against the clock, Father Bradley moved quickly and got out the things he was going to need to perform a third exorcism. As he moved he said, "Ed and George, hold her down, and no matter what happens,do not let her go!"

Without asking any questions, they did what they were told and held Angelica down, one on each side of her. She started to struggle under their grip, and tried to break free, but they weren't letting go, they actually tightened their grip. Then with that, Father Bradley pulled out his cross and started with the exorcism. Once he started saying the prayer, Angelica's body started to shake violently and she started to scream, but he didn't stop. Instead, he got louder, and kept on with the prayer, with hopes that he would be able to cast the demon(s) out of her body. As things progressed into the next hour,the windows flew open, and the wind started blowing like crazy. The pages of the Bible were flying, but no one payed no mind to it, and Father Bradley kept going.

Angelica screamed louder, and started to lift her body up against the grip of her Dad and Grandfather, and she was almost free, but they pushed her back down.

"Release me now!" she said, deeply.

Her demands were ignored, and they kept a tight hold on her.