Chapter 8

"D...Dad!" Angelina shouted from the bathroom.

  She freaked out, because she was in a puddle of blood, and there was blood all in her hair, and under her fingernails, she doesn't know how she ended up looking like she just got done filming a horror movie. The sight of her mom, made her tremble. Right at that moment, her dad came in and picked up his sobbing daughter, carrying her out of the bathroom.

 "D..Daddy, what happened?" Angelina asked, through sobs.

 "Your mother did what she had to, in order to save you." Greg tried to explain.

 "Save me?! To hell with that, I would rather be dead, than her sacrifice her life!"

 "Baby, calm down."

 "Daddy, I can't calm down after seeing that. My mother was lying there in front of me, dead, and I was in a puddle of blood. No telling if it was hers or mine." Angelina said hectically. 

 "Baby, we need to go have you checked at the hospital, and make sure you aren't severely injured. The paramedics are downstairs waiting." Greg explained.

 "Are you coming with me?" 

 "I will be there soon, but I will help you down the stairs."

  So with that being said, Greg helped his bloody daughter down the stairs, and onto the gurney. "I'll see you soon." He said as they strapped her down. Then with a nod, they headed off to the hospital.

   Later on that night, after Greg got his mother and father to calm down, and after the coroners carried away his lifeless wife, he headed up to the hospital to check on his daughter. Right as he entered the room he saw the doctor.

 "What is wrong with her?" he asked.

 "We had to sedate her, she was completely out of it. She kept scratching herself so we had to use restraints." the doctor explained.

 "When can I take her home?"

 "I afraid that is not possible Greg."

 "Why is that?" Greg asked.

 "Your daughter isn't stable enough to go home right now, nor do I think she will ever be. Something happened, that has made her lose her mind. What happened in your house." Dr. Alex asked.

 "Look, doctor, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. I just want to know if my baby is going to be alright."

 "Physically? Yes. However mentally.... that will have to be a gradual thing with the psych facility." Dr. Alex sighed. "Listen Greg, I know this is difficult, but maybe it is the best thing for her. She needs help."

 "We tried helping her." Greg said, tears welling in his eyes. "She is too far gone."

  The doctor looked at him with remorse, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Everything will work out fine. Transport will be here in an hour."

  She then walked out the door. Greg sat next to hi sleeping daughter and dozed off as he waited for transport. When they got there, they woke him up to sign the papers, giving them permission to transport her. After signing, they took her away. Greg sat there, and watched as they took his daughter away. Will she ever get back to her regular self? Will she ever come back home? 

   What really did happen to Angelina? Was it something deeper than possession? It may of been because, while her body was free from the demon that dwelled within, mentally, she still belonged to the purest of all EVIL. They got a hold on her mentally, and they will not be letting her go....