Chapter Four

Around one thirty in the afternoon, Angelica had finally woke up. She had no idea how she ended up on the couch, or why her body hurt so bad,there was even a moment that she put her hand on her face, and started sobbing.

"I think she is back for now, but the only question is for how long? The demon is making her weaker the longer it manifests inside of her.However, it is also making her vessel weaker as well." Father Bradley explained.

"I just don't like this at all. Why won't this thing release it's hold on our little girl?" George asked.

"I'm not really sure what is going on here. There is something this thing has attached itself to, a weakness, or vulnerability, and it won't let go. We need to go behind enemy lines here, and dig really deep."Father Bradley said.

"How?"Alexis asked.

"Keep it going with the exorcisms. I will not rest until I know for sure that we have got your little girl back." Father Bradley said. "No matter how long it may take I'm willing to spend the time."

"You know, that means a lot to us Father Bradley. Thank you!" Alexis exclaimed, happily.

"It was you who took the leap of faith to bring me here. You are the ones who had all the man power in effect, but I am glad I am able to help.You have an amazing family here, and I hate seeing you in distress."Father Bradley said.

"Well, since everything seems to be alright at this moment, lets go get cleaned up, and maybe just get a drink, and try to relax, while Angelica sleeps?" Josephine said.

"That sounds like a great idea. Lets go." George said, walking towards the kitchen.

Everyone followed like lost puppies. They could all use a bit of a break,after being guard dogs all night long. Even if it was just five minutes, it would feel really nice to rejuvenate themselves.

Three Hours Later:

Everyone was sitting on the couch talking, when they heard a loud thud upstairs. Not wasting another minute, they all ran upstairs. Without knocking on the door, they rushed in and saw, Angelica laying on the floor, and she was still unconscious. She must of rolled off the bed,having a bad dream or something. With a sigh of relief, George went to go pick up his daughter and put her back in her bed and tucked her in. After making sure she was in a somewhat comfortable position,everyone silently left the room and headed back downstairs.

"Is anyone hungry?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah, I think we all could eat something. Lets go see what we can whip up."Josephine said.

Nodding, Alexis followed Josephine into the kitchen to get things started, a few minutes later, the guys trailed in behind.

"So,what are we making?" Father Bradley asked.

"I thought we could do something quick and easy, like maybe sandwiches and chips for now, and then later on tonight, we might order something in, depending on how things go." Alexis said.

"That sounds fine to me, anything would be good right now." George said.

With that being said, they started to assemble lunch, so they could eat something, and try to relax while the opportunity was still there to do so. After about 20 minutes of preparation, they were able to finally sit down and enjoy their food. It was nice to finally get something into their system, after not eating for so long.

Meanwhile,back upstairs in Angelica's room, she still lay in her bed sleeping,but something was growing inside of her. The slight pain of it wasfelt in her core, and her body shook a little bit, but she couldn'twake up or stop the manifestation. She was in a really bad situation,and it is just a matter of time before she is fully consumed bywhatever the hell has a hold on her.. Seconds later, she flew up fromher pillow, gasping for air. Then she screamed, "Mom!! Dad!!!"

Alexis and George heard her screams and ran upstairs and rushed into her room without even knocking on the door.

"What happened? Are you alright?" George asked, pulling his daughter into his arms.

"It was terrible, I felt like I couldn't breathe, like something or someone was constricting my airway." Angelica said.

"There's nothing here baby, it was probably just a bad dream." Alexis said."Come on, lets lay you back down."

"NO!!!" Angelica said, in a deep raspy tone.

They both just gave her a weird look, they have never heard her voice in that tone before. It was actually a bit scary.

"I mean, I don't want to go back to bed." she said, suddenly sounding innocent.

"Well,alright then... You don't have to go back to bed right now if you don't want to." Alexis said.

"We are all hanging out downstairs if you would like to join us."Alexis said.

"No,I might stay up here and draw or write some. I don't really want to be around anyone right now." Angelica said, in a low monotone voice.

"That is fine, we won't push you to come down if you don't want to. Just remember if you need something just call for one of us, and we will help you the best we can." George said. "Do you need anything before we go?"

"My computer.. If you don't mind bringing it to me?"

"Sure,where did you put it the last time you used it?"

"It is over on my desk under my books." Angelica said, pointing.

Smiling,George walked over to her desk and picked up her laptop, and walkedit over to her.

"Thank you." Angelica said happily.

"You're welcome." George said, taking a deep breath. "Remember, we are all downstairs if you need anything."

Then before they left, they both kissed their daughter, and told her they loved her. Little did they know, that this was going to be the way they remember her. The last somewhat normal vision of a sweet innocent little girl, the next time they see her, she will be unrecognizable....