6. We kissed!

Couple of weeks had passed. As always I looked out of the classroom at 3rd period, the teacher hadn't come yet and there I saw the Triplet passing by and Chaeyoung smiled at me again. My eyes caught another two figures who walked inside our classroom. "Is Myoui Mina here?" Momo Sunbae asked.

"I'm here..." I meekly raised my hand.

"Can you please come with us?" Sana Sunbae asked. I nodded as reply. They started to walk out of the classroom and I followed them. We went into an empty room.

"This is currently our dance practise room" Momo Sunbae spoke.

"Sit here" she dragged out a chair for me. I obediently sat down. I was nervous and curious what they wanted to talk to me about.

"You dance well. Have you ever had any kind of training?" Sana Sunbae asked.

"I attended some sort sessions few times. I didn't have proper training" I answered.

"We are currently starting practice for Ko's Annual dance competition. We need to perform in team. We would want to invite you to join us."

"Huh? Me?"

"Yeah you will be a great addition to our team" I stayed quiet and thought about what they proposed.

"We won last year. If we win again this year, our principle promised us a proper dance studio. Some of the seniors from last year graduated. We need more talented team members, like you Mina" Momo Sunbae explained. I looked at her and her face seemed very determined.

"Momo is very serious when it comes to dance. Ko's Annual dance competition is scouted by many dance academies; even MT dance academy. MT is number 1. Once you get in there means you're already set in dance career. If we win again means we will get their attention. We have our eyes set on MT after graduating high school. Help us out Mina. Join us."

They stared at me intently looking for a reply. They were trying to kill two birds with one stone. Winning the competition would mean a better dance studio for the school and their easy entrance to MT dance Academy after school. And I liked dancing, it wasn't such a bad idea to join them.

"Okay" I replied and their faces relaxed. Smile formed on them.

"Welcome to Dream High Dance team. Practise everyday here after classes during self-study periods"

"The dance club has a name?" I asked.

They chuckled, "You can say that's the name of the elite dance team in the dance club. That's why we want a separate studio. And you got direct entry here. To be honest, our school doesn't have good dancers. Almost everyone here is a nerd who rather live in libraries."

"The club's President and our dance teacher handpick the members. Since Seulgi unnie is also looking after the club, Momo is in charge of our team" Sana Sunbae added.

So since that day I practised dance after classes everyday. I met my other teammates- Seulgi, Hani and Yuju. Seulgi and Momo were leading and choreographing. Momo Sunbae was the most passionate one of them all. We got closer and I began to love practising with them and eventually started to love to dance.

"You should try out for MT dance academy after you graduate from here" Momo unnie said as she wiped her sweat after one of our practices.

"Should I?" I asked. I had started calling her unnie instead of sunbae. She took good care of me. The rest of the team waved us goodbye and left the room.

"Yeah, you're a quick learner. You're good. You should keep dancing."

"Thank you" I thought about what she said. "Why do you dance unnie?"