13. Soulmate

"I think Bambam dislike Chaeyoung."

Jihyo had come to hang out with me; the principal had given us a holiday after the Annual's Day. We were cooking ramyeon in the kitchen.

"I noticed that" Jihyo said.

"Why particularly her? Am I too obvious that I like her?" I gaped at her.

She paused, thinking. "You are obvious to me because I know you like her. But to someone who doesn't know that fact you two just seem like really close friends especially since both of you are girls."

"Bambam's behaviour changes when Chaeyoung is around. Why could that be if I'm not obvious?"

"Maybe he can sense something? After all he loves you. Admit it Mina, you're not innocent. You like two persons at the same time  'in that way'. I wish you could stick to only one. You're making things complicated for yourself."

"Yes, it's already complicated. I can't stop what I feel for them."

-----------------------------------------------

School went back to its normal boring routines after the eventful week. Teachers were grinding us to complete the syllabi. Finals were getting closer and closer.

Before the semester ended our dance club had a meeting. Seulgi unnie would graduate and next semester the club wouldn't have a president so we were gonna elect one now. We were waiting for the meeting to commence.

"They were so cute!" Sana unnie giggled.

"Like little puppies" Momo unnie said. "I will love to hang out with them again."

Who are they talking about?

"Don't you dare plan to see them again alone! Take me with you" Sana unnie warned.

"Who are you two talking about?" I asked them.

"Your little friends from first year. Momo snatched and drank Dahyun's drink on the day of the dance competition. So today she treated them and I went with her. They are sooooo cute!" Sana unnie chirped.

"Who are you telling the story to? Did I tell you from whose hand I snatched the drink? It was Mina's"

Sana unnie looked at me, surprised. "Really? You were there?" I nodded in response and she giggled.

They kept talking about the Triplet and how cute and adorable they were. I kind of felt jealous. But I inwardly smiled when I heard Sana unnie say "Tzuyu is mine" and Momo unnie say, "You say that with everyone you meet. You said I was yours and Mina too. You can have Tzuyu and even Chaeyoung but Dahyun is mine!" Then they both broke into titters. Well, my Chaeyoung seems safe from them!

Soon enough the meeting started. Momo unnie was selected as the next club president unanimously and Sana unnie would lead the Dream High Dance team.

Study leaves had started. The three of us - Bambam, Jihyo and I gathered to study at Jihyo's house everyday. Bambam always came with a lot of snacks. Everyday, we spent 5 hours of intense studying and snack-munching together.

Bambam was walking me home after our study meeting from Jihyo's house a day before exam. I was expecting Bambam to give me something. Last year when he was just S.A. for me, he gave me a pen to wish me luck for finals. But now he was so oblivious. I had to ask him when we reached my gate.

"Aren't you gonna do something like last year to wish me luck?"

"Like last year...?" he mumbled very low but I heard it. I raised my eyebrows. He coughed.