Epilogue

The epilogue was inspired by the song above. I recommend you to listen if you never listened it once.
--------------------------------------------------

"Are you coming or not?" Chaeyoung asked in one of our calls.

"I told you I am not free on that day, Chae. We have important performance. I can't miss out when my team gathers. Everyone will be there. I can't come. I'm sorryyyy," I said dragging out the last syllable.

She kept quiet on the other line. A showcase of sulking. She was graduating in a week. She wanted me to come to school for her graduation.

"What? Say something," I said.

"Please come. It's an important day for me. I'm graduating! Pleeeeease," she whined.

I covered my mouth to avoid making noise as I laughed. She was just so cute. I composed myself and replied in a flat tone, "My upcoming performance is important to me as well. Please try to understand."

"Whatever, all right," she said in a sad tone.

"That's my good girlfriend," I said.

"Dahyun and Tzuyu told me Momo unnie and Sana unnie won't be able to make it either. They're in Thailand with their dance troupe."

"I know. I talked to them. They won't be here till next month. They're on world tour, what do you expect?"

"Are you really not gonna come," she asked again.

"How many times do I have to answer that? Aren't your parents, 4 uncles and their families coming? Half of the people there will be Sons."

"Fine fine. I gotta go now. I'll text you later."

"Okay bye, alaba moo," I said.

"I love you too. Mmmuaahh," she made a kissing sound and ended the call. I smiled like an idiot.

"Did you lost your mind?" Jihyo just entered my room.

"No. I just talked to Chaeyoung."

"Ah, that explains the stupid smile. What did she say?"

"More whining asking me to come for her graduation. Why are you here? I thought you are supposed to be home after 5 days."

Jihyo now stayed in her institution's dormitory. She was an aspiring medical student now.

"I came to pick up some stuff from home and I'm going back to dorm. I thought I'd see you while I'm here. How's your classes going?" she said.

"Good. We have a pre-final assessment coming up."

"Talking about assessment, I have one the day right after DaChaeTzu's gradution."

"Really? Will you be fine attending their graduation?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. I'll study hard beforehand. Can't miss it. I have got to see their faces when we surprise them. They have no clue," she chuckled.

"Have you rented the van we ask you to?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am. What about Sana unnie and Momo unnie?"

"They will land one day before the graduation day. Momo unnie is in charge of reserving the restaurant. I told her I could do it but she insisted she knows lots of good places."

Momo unnie and Sana unnie were currently in Thailand. It was the third and last country in their trip. A group of 20 dancers were sponsered to tour and perform in those three countries and they were one of the 20 dancers.