16. Confession Plan

A new year in school. Wow I'm a senior now!

First day of school and I found a note from S.A. welcoming me to school. It read-
Congratulations on becoming a senior. It's your last year in school. Do well and rule the school with your charm and of course rule my heart!
-S.A.

This can't be Sana unnie because she already graduated and is no more coming to school. Jihyo was wrong. Let me tell her. Where is she? I took my phone out to text her.

Jihyo, are you in school yet?

I got a text 10 seconds later.
Come at the gate, she had texted back.

I placed the note in my locker and went to see Jihyo at the gate. I wanted to tell her that her theory of Sana unnie was wrong. But I was lost for words when I found her talking to Sana unnie at the gate. The latter immediately pounced on me and hugged me tight as soon as she saw me.

"What are you doing here, unnie?"

"I missed school so I came to just look around. I came early before students started arriving. I bumped into Jihyo while leaving and stopped to chat. I'm glad I got to see you too," she said with a smile. We chatted about this and that, then she left. Jihyo and I had to go back inside for our class. On the way back I told her about S.A.'s note.

"Really?" Jihyo said.

"Yeah. I wanted to prove that your theory was wrong. But Sana unnie was in school."

"See? It is very possible that S.A. is her."

"I would really love to believe you're wrong. She's is flirtatious," I said.

"OK. Let's not forget that the dancing star beautiful Mina is surrounded by admirers. S.A. could be anyone," Jihyo patted my back.

After few weeks into school there was a ceremony in dance club to officially welcome me as the club president. Chaeyoung was briefly there to take a group photo of the club, for the school's magazine.

"Alaba moo, Mina unnie," she said before leaving.

"Alaba moo, Chaeyoung" I replied. A girl from our girl looked at me weirdly. "Code language between her and me," I explained to her.

Senior year is no joke. There were so many tests, we were forced to study. Besides, I was a club's President. It was so hectic for me.

"You followed your seniors well but now that you're senior yourself, you're showing your potential as a leader. You're leading the club very well," our dance teacher complimented me once.

It was fun. I got to handpick members for the Dream High Dance team. I had my share in choreographing. It was tiresome at times but I loved it.

My hard work paid off when we won 2nd place in Ko's Annual dance competition. The CEO of KYG Entertainment announced an award for our school for producing most consistent performers who had been in the top 3 for the last consecutive 5 years.

The year was going great for me even though I was busy. The only hitch in my otherwise smooth life was Bambam. He even dated few other girls but he would irritate me from time to time begging me to go out with him. He told me he would break up with his girlfriend if I agreed. I would reject him everytime but then he would come back in 7 or 8 days when he thought I must have been cool about what happened in the past. Why don't he just give up? He's so shameless. Why don't that jerk just stick with his girlfriend? In my opinion, he had lost his mind. I even slapped him once.