7.Finding S.A.

"I'll take part in the ritual" said Jihyo and she kissed her cheek too.

I thought I should do the same. I then leaned over to her and pouted my lips to kiss her cheeks but... "Unnie-" she suddenly turned and our lips slightly touched!

She immediately retracted back in reflex and I did the same. I covered my mouth, I was really surprised. Her widened eyes told me she was surprised as well. Dahyun and Tzuyu started laughing. My face started to feel hot.

"I was about to say 'Unnie your turn now' but you were already so close. I'm sorry" Chaeyoung explained why she turned and she chuckled, which I guessed was to cover up the awkward situation. And now Jihyo started laughing too.

That night I stayed awake till very late because I couldn't stop thinking about that accidental kiss. My first kiss. I fell asleep thinking about Chaeyoung and the kiss.

The next day as usual she smiled at me while passing by our classroom. Seeing her act like she normally did, I was relieved and it helped me think that the kiss was no big deal.

Days passed, weeks passed, it's June. Finally it was almost time for Ko's Annual dance competition. Two days before the competition we decided to meet at the venue to check out the stage. I reached earliest so I was waiting for my team in the garden. I walked leisurely admiring the flowers. I sniffed over a rose and saw a butterfly fluttering by. I smiled because it was beautiful.

"I can't find Mina among the roses" I heard Sana unnie's voice after a few minutes, giggling as she said that. I turned around to see the rest of my team. Sana unnie linked her arm in mine as I joined them and toured the venue with them.

---------------------------------

Next day at school, I found a newspaper bag in my locker. I was excited and curious to see what was inside. Jihyo had the same excitement. S.A. amused her as much as it did me.

Inside the bag, was a photo of me sniffing a rose and smiling as I gaze at a butterfly. So it was taken yesterday. S.A. was there? Who could it be? As usual there was another paper with a message.

I see an awed butterfly
Who is puzzling where to go
To the flower or to you.

My heart knows its dilemma
It spreads wings and flits away
Following the scent of you.

Time and distance matter not
A quick glance is just enough
To make my heart leap in joy.

You make my heart flutter, Mina. Hope to see you shine again tomorrow. Best of luck for the competition.

-S.A.

"Ooo someone's falling for you, Mina."

"Jihyo, this photo was taken yesterday at the competition's venue! It means the person was there yesterday"

"Could he be stalking you?" We looked at each other with wondering minds.

"S.A. will be present in the competition tomorrow"

"Let's see if we  find anyone suspicious tomorrow"

-----------------------------

D-day of the competition, I was in our waiting room going through the routines for the last time with my team. Someone knocked and peeked his head in.

"May we come in?" Bambam smiled at us.

"Sure" Momo unnie replied. Then he opened the door wider and revealed Mark and Jinyoung behind him. They carried lunch boxes and water bottles. They placed them on the table.