8. S.A. vs Son Chaeyoung

"What are you doing here?" I asked, even though I had pretty much idea because of the newspaper bag he was holding.

"Mina... I..." Bambam trailed off as I quickly grabbed the bag and note from his hands. He was frozen in his place. I opened the folded note and read...

As expected you did well. Finally, I want to confront you. I will be waiting for you in Lee's Cafe across the road in front of this building after the competition is over.
-S.A.

I looked up at him. He looked regretful and anxious. I tried to process what was going on. So, he was trying to put the note in the bag, what after that? He would leave the bag near my stuff and walk away unnoticed? Too bad, I caught him.

"So you are S.A.? The secret admirer who keeps sending me notes? You sent all those?" I asked, even though I had caught him red handed and knew the answer. I just wanted to confirm it with his own words. He seemed to be in thought and zoned out as I eagerly waited for him to speak.

"I.... uh Mina" he was stuttering. He took a deep breath and composed himself and spoke, "I'm am the one sending those, Mina. Yes I am your secret admirer. Now it's not a secret anymore."

I was happy that the mystery of S.A. was solved so I smiled a bit and Bambam relaxed a bit seeing my expression.

"I really like you, Mina. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me straightforward. I was mildly shocked and I felt my face go hot. Should I say yes?

He silently waited for my answer while I contemplated. After some thoughts I replied him, "Honestly that was too sudden for me... could you give me time and wait for my answer?"

"Oh.. um sure Mina, you can sleep over it.... I will go" he smiled and started walking towards the door. He stopped in his track and turned to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't go to Lee's Cafe.... I mean you don't need to go there since you have already caught me, right?"

"Right. Okay" I replied. Then he left hurriedly.

I put the note into the bag and placed it inside my backpack. I took my phone and left the room. I had to tell Jihyo about what happened.

She was obviously shocked to hear that I caught S.A. aka Bambam red handed. I thought her eyeballs would fall out of their sockets. She asked me what would I do next. I told her I didn't know and that I needed time to think over it.

The performances were over. I jumped up from my seat when Dream High Dance team was announced the winner. I ran to my team backstage and we hugged each other and jumped and danced in celebration together. We received the prize together. After that we squealed and jumped together again in our waiting room.

"Congratulations girls" a man said standing at the doorway and we turned to him. He glanced at a paper in his hand.

"Thank you" we said and bowed.

"Seulgi..." he read from the paper. "I hope to see you auditioning soon and the rest I hope to see you in the competition next year" he beamed at us and left.

Momo unnie squealed and swooned over the man's  statement. Eh what's so great about that old man? "Who was that man?"

"DIRECTOR OF MT DANCE ACADEMY! YES YES YES YES!!"

We were very happy, especially Momo unnie. The next day  construction work of our new dance studio had already started  when we reached school as promised by our principal.