(5) Niall

We made it to Georgia not long after making a quick stop in South Carolina, Liam still full of energy as he drove without a problem. It amazed me to see something so simple, but I couldn't help ask what had been bothering me since the beginning.

“Was this road trip a good idea, Li? I mean, we've barely talked throughout this long ass car ride and I miss the conversations that we always had...” Liam chuckled a little bit from my words, placing one of his hands on my left thigh like it was normal.

“When we're in Florida and in our hotel room we can talk about whatever you'd like, Ni. There's no need to panic as I have something that'll surprise you, as well.” That's when I begin to frown, crossing my arms as I look at the smirking man before me who also still had his hand on my thigh.

“You better give me a few hints here and there, Payno. You know how I am with surprises, especially when they come from you out of all the people in my life.” Liam then laughed a little, stopping beside of the road to look at me fully while trying to look confident in the small space of the car that we had been stuck in for quite a while.

“It involves you and me and a little something that should put us both at ease. We'll get to it at Florida, but there'll definitely be more exciting things later on, okay?” All I could do was nod at him.

Many things flowed through my thought train and all I could pinpoint to was something much needed and very touchy feely.