(9) Liam

I steadily move my oiled up hands along Niall's backside, earning soft moans and other pleasing noises from him as I continue what the masseuses were doing. He didn't know that I was doing it though, at least not yet. It's all about surprising him after all.

Niall did try and sneak a peak at the new hands that were massaging him, but I kept his head down with my arm with a small chuckle. He knew how I chuckled though, which made him laugh right after I did so.

“Jeez, Li. Trying to feel me up or something?” I blushed a bit and continued to massage him without thinking of any possible consequence. All I wanted to do right now was touch Niall with a very good excuse to do so.

“Just trying to make you feel good, Ni. This road trip is all about me spoiling you after all and it doesn't stop here, trust me.” I noticed a hint of red coating Niall's cheeks moments later as a small smile also played at his lips. This made me a bit more confident about my choice, but I was still unclear on if he had any sort of feelings towards me. It was difficult to tell on my part.

“Then do what you please, sugar daddy,” Niall replied to me in a sarcastic tone, but only if he knew how spoiled he was going to be tomorrow night. Doing all of this for him has been my dream though, and I hope he enjoys every bit of it like how I already am.

“Oh, so I'm your daddy now, eh? Didn't know you liked that, Ni,” I teased right back with a winning smirk, noticing the red on Niall's cheeks turning even darker within a matter of seconds. He looked so adorable.

He didn't reply back to me though, instead he turned then sat up, stretching his arms out as I turned around and did the same thing, making sure that he didn't notice my growing hard on.

Niall has seen it plenty of it times and never questioned it, which was good, but I so desperately wanted to admit that he was the reason why I keep getting so aroused when being around him. It seems obvious in hindsight, but when it comes to Niall, he's a very clueless person and it's a little disappointing.

“Why don't we go to the bar, get a few drinks, then go to the hot tub? We can then talk about what we'll be doing tomorrow before we're back on the road, yeah?” Niall nodded when I turned back to him, smiling a little as well before I smiled right back at him.

Oh, how I wanted to spill so much to him.